sunderland

JH

My head hurts....  :idiot2:

Why can`t they just be proud of what they are, and stop trying to be something they are not. Jusus.

They are 2nd biggest in the North east, be proud of it.

They have second highest attendance in the north east, be proud of it.

They have the 2nd best squad in the north east, be fucking proud of it.

They are 2ND place, silver fucking medal of the North East Top Dog© award.

Be proud of it ffs!

Why can`t they just be proud of what they are, and stop trying to be something they are not. Jusus.

They have the 2nd best squad in the north east, be f***ing proud of it.

They are on 2ND place, silver f***ing medal of the North East Top Dog© award.

Be proud of it ffs!

would imagine once they realise they are mackems, any pride they've mustered will vanish...so pointless exercise

fuckin tramps

They are 2ND place, silver f***ing medal of the North East Top Dog© award.

Be proud of it ffs!

Just a week ago they'd already won the FA Cup. They should be proud of that too.

They are 2ND place, silver f***ing medal of the North East Top Dog© award.

Be proud of it ffs!

Just a week ago they'd already won the FA Cup. They should be proud of that too.

some of them were planning trips to watch in europe after winning the cup :lol: how shit are they going to feel when we get in europe again for the umteenth time , and they dont. FIOS

Guest Wally_McFool

Serious question - how many of Sumlin's  league titles were won when goals had a bit of string as the crossbar?

Adolf Hitler hadn't even started wanking by the time Sunderland had notched up league title number 5.

Serious question - how many of Sumlin's  league titles were won when goals had a bit of string as the crossbar?

Adolf Hitler hadn't even started wanking by the time Sunderland had notched up league title number 5.

its quite obvious that our 4-1 win at thier place in modern football is as much of a beating as any 9-1 when it was played in workboots, with tape crossbars, no managers, 1 2 8  formations :lol:

edit- almost forgot..... fios

They're offering season ticket holders the chance to buy extra tickets for home matches against Bolton and Norwich - £5 each! That's the same price as what South Shields charge to get in  :lol: No point in buying a season ticket with their numerous offers during the season!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=688332

Sorry mate but this just smacks of, Look at me, I was on a date

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't say anything on there man. Reminds me of that thread where someone asked if their game was on anywhere in Barcelona and he got shot down because they said he was bragging.  They really are a sad bunch of cretins.

it is amazing tho- how many of them go to uneccessary lengths to point out they are anywhere but Sundeadland. fios

Originally Posted by robin hood 

They dont have a better history and recently theyve finished below us several years running and got relegated.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=12272825#post12272825#ixzz1qykIOBQR

Fuuuuck me....

That Frijj fella (one of their own by all accounts) is tearing them a new one in that thread. Putting his points across in a very calm and collective mannar only to be met with replies like:-

I should love to s*** in your mouth, after eating sweetcorn.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=688549&page=37#ixzz1qz11IDzB

:lol:

:lol: :lol: fucking eck

Was the best date ive ever had man. She's lush as fuck. Big Tits (32GG - Real anarl)...thin, amazing arse, flexible as fuck...didn't know what to do with her. Best 34 seconds of my life

Nah but seriously, I couldn't have give a fuck what the score was yesterday, nowt was gonna distract me from her. Rattled her 4 times and stayed the night

Nee pics like...unless she lets me when i see her next, which knowing her, she probably will.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=12260911#post12260911#ixzz1qzoFxQhS

Yeah right  :lol:

Probably his sister.

I wish he was a Mag, he sounds like a right boring twat.

I bet he's one of these types that sits down every away game and comes on here after a home game to complain after overhearing 'racist' comments.

Insulting their own fans now because they have the audicity to not be racist. :lol:

Every time you think they can't sink any lower, they prove you wrong.