sunderland

JH

To fair to them they're still living in the past when they last won the league cup, that kind of language is still perfectly acceptable in that world...

(credit to the fans on the page taking him up on it but dunno why they bother on the forum tbh)

Gemmill think you just fell victim to new thread page there :|

Glad to see the FA are getting to grips with their on field behaviour. It's obvious since O'Niel arrived that they are told to harangue officials ManU style over major decisions. Very surprised they got off scot-free after the Everton debacle when Cattermole ran half the length of the pitch to kick off a ruck with an Everton player. Having seen their pre-meditated plan to kick us off the park at SJP it seems O'Niels methods are all about kicking opponents and bullying officials.

Mind when your club captain is a local neighbourhood thug and petty criminal it's not really surprising.

What did the thread say like?

Had the picture of Cisse holding the sign saying 'you paid for my flight' and the thread quickly degenerated (can you say degenerated? It's not like they were ever morally above it) to racism. Surprise surprise.

About 10 pages of 1950s humour along the lines of of "Hahaha, I can't tell who it is in the picture.  Know what I mean?  Haha, you cannit see em in the dark can you, ey?  Unless they smile, then it's like a set of teeth hovverin in the air, innit?  Hahaha.  Heard they bath in coal." etc.

About 10 pages of 1950s humour along the lines of of "Hahaha, I can't tell who it is in the picture.  Know what I mean?  Haha, you cannit see em in the dark can you, ey?  Unless they smile, then it's like a set of teeth hovverin in the air, innit?  Hahaha.  Heard they bath in coal." etc.

Is that even what they meant? It was just a joke. You fucking jobsworth. Getting offended on other peoples' behalf. You mags are an embarrassment.

Seen it all now - one of them trying to claim this is racist by NUFC...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12284802&postcount=100

The reasoning... the club have never done that for a white player.

Staggering.

Some of them even suggested that the club serving goat curry after training for Cisse was racist too.  :idiot2:

I'm pretty sure we have in the past.

Sure there was an Argentina day......

Just realised their 'Pure Football' ( :iamatwat:) forum only dates back as far as the beginning of February this year! 234 pages of utter horse shit spouted since then.

they keep deleting the history. could have some fun pointing out thier previous shite otherwise.