sunderland

JH

Is there a more stupid set of fans on the planet? if there is please point me in the right direction :lol:

Seriously how can how they be so stupid? i keep thinking its an elaborate ploy and they are all a bunch of wum's but i dont think there cant be that many wum's all in on it :lol:

Is there a more stupid set of fans on the planet? if there is please point me in the right direction :lol:

Seriously how can how they be so stupid? i keep thinking its an elaborate ploy and they are all a bunch of wum's but i dont think there cant be that many wum's all in on it :lol:

it would make more sense if it was a site set up by newcastle fans to make them look daft.

it would make more sense if it was a site set up by newcastle fans to make them look daft.

are we absolutely sure it isn't?

I’m continually incredulous at the levels of idiocy on RTG, and how they seemingly compete to out-idiot each other with every mundane, pointless and downright f*cking stupid thread.

It’s like a Black Hole of Calcutta for thick c*nts. You might think it’s full, yet they manage to cram a few more in every day.

RTG is quite like the Matrix, people who post there plug themselves into a virtual world of delusion - it's the only way they survive and the only way they can maintain an almost "perfect" life.

Guest bimpy474

Well its easy to what happened to the people when the country got rid of all the lunatic asylums. That place is just so full of mentals.

Im sure our wage cap was meant to be around 40k, but i think colo would be on much more from the previous regime

i'd very much doubt there was even a cap as such. only in the same way as there is a limit to which any club can give.

You're right.

The wage cap is a myth, there is however - as in any sensible business - a salary budget, something quite different.

Anyone see this on SSN?

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz303/daveylad92/292189_404407996277716_2004565181_n.jpg

Fucking hell :lol:

Thank heavens for Saint Niall Quinn. Without his lunatic leadership they could have left us in their wake.

Having seen a couple of their "star players" at the Euros - Larsson and the IRA fellah - I'd recommend getting the relegation bets on them early. You'll struggle to get evens by January.

No way will they be relegated. They've got the definition of an average squad and a decent manager, they'll finish mid table.

Do find it quite funny that the only players they've got at the euros played in the first two teams to get knocked out :lol:

They won't get relegated.

...mmm...

Apart from a bit of a post management change rally, which included a lot of good luck, they had two prolonged periods of distinctly relegation form at the begining and end of last season.

Unless they're about to spring some major surprises I don't think they'll be any better or stronger this time round, so it's a matter finding three worse sides. The promoted teams should be able to make a reasonable go of it, QPR could kick on, Swansea and Norwich I'm not sure about.

I can definitely see them being involved in the scramble at the bottom of the table.

No chance they're getting relegated man even if they sell Sessegnon. A lot is going to ride on who they get to replace NB52 though...obviously. They'll be cluttering up the midtable and focusing on the Carling Cup.

It's very important that they once again blow the owner's money on overpaid has-beens in the summer. O'Neil's tactics work against a lot of teams, so that and the delusional mackem enthusiasm will carry them for another season. After another couple of transfer windows though, the squad should be beyond repair, that's when O'Neil will probably walk..

It's very important that they once again blow the owner's money on overpaid has-beens in the summer. O'Neil's tactics work against a lot of teams, so that and the delusional mackem enthusiasm will carry them for another season. After another couple of transfer windows though, the squad should be beyond repair, that's when O'Neil will probably walk..

they will then start to run Short of cash.

they will then start to run Short of cash.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the pun