sunderland

JH

There's not much in club size between the mackems and Villa tbh.

This, all bias aside it's ridiculous to say that Villa are a 'far bigger club' than Sunderland.

Champions and european cup winners since ive been watching football

What has that got to do with anything?

loads, he was next going to point out that wimbledon and luton have won more than us in the same timespan.

There's not much in club size between the mackems and Villa tbh.

This, all bias aside it's ridiculous to say that Villa are a 'far bigger club' than Sunderland.

Champions and european cup winners since ive been watching football

What has that got to do with anything?

Its got to do with how I perceive big clubs

he dribbles a lot, then has absolutely no final ball or anything resembling one but how can a manager be so f***ing predictable in the players he targets

I hear he's good at keepy uppies.

he dribbles a lot, then has absolutely no final ball or anything resembling one but how can a manager be so f***ing predictable in the players he targets

He'll fit right in on Wearside.

Guest bimpy474

I'll smile the day John Hall dies the horrible t***

So much class. I'm in awe of the inherently moral, altogether classy classiness of those classworthy mackems.

PS - that thread isn't even about NUFC, it's about rugby. Seriously, you can almost taste the chip on their shoulders!  :mike:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=712531

Never before have i been able to smell bitterness, let alone through a PC screen but yet that took hold......so so bitter.

Cuellar is a solid enough defender to be fair, decent signing on a free. Depends what they're paying him of course, the mackems wage bill is already way too much for their turnover.

Sunderland

On 1st July, 2012 English club Sunderland Cuellar signed for Premier League team Sunderland, and is reunited with hie former boss at Villa, Martin O'Neill.

Marty O'Fly.