sunderland

JH

They're that annoying little shit on the back of Jabba the Hut's back just latching onto other teams, hoping that an affiliation will be salvation from their eternal, meagre existence.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080330010839/starwars/images/1/14/Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpgSalacious Crumb

Guest Slippery Sam

RTG are quickly mocking up a half-and-half badge as we speak

Whilst the glass centre is creating the 'Friendship Vase', to be played for every season they meet.

Did I just hear the Sunderland fans chant, "We cheered, when you won the league". Arsekissing bastards.

They desperately want to be friends with another team. :lol:

Wasn't that long ago they fucking loved Man U for stopping us winning the title.

Did I just hear the Sunderland fans chant, "We cheered, when you won the league". Arsekissing bastards.

They desperately want to be friends with another team. :lol:

According to twitter it was Man City fans singing "You cheered when we won the league"

Guest firetotheworks

I doubt there'll be a meltdown over losing to Man City like. If there is they need their heads checked.

Guest firetotheworks

I love the whole bricking it thing. They always seem to mix up the run up to a match and the result. As if us being nervous as fans determines the result. Like I said yesterday, I was still nervous when we were 3-0 up against them during the 5-1. I will be next week, I'm always terrified that they'll beat us, but I'm equally as fired up and all tribal about us crushing them. If you're not nervous, then you're a liar or there's something seriously wrong imo.

Hate the 'don't mind that we lost, it's the manner in which we lost' thing tbh.

When you lose you will more than likely have not played well and often that is to do with the other team dominating, pressuring and forcing mistakes.

The times you lose by a few clear goals but have looked good are really fucking rare.

I love the whole bricking it thing. They always seem to mix up the run up to a match and the result. As if us being nervous as fans determines the result. Like I said yesterday, I was still nervous when we were 3-0 up against them during the 5-1. I will be next week, I'm always terrified that they'll beat us, but I'm equally as fired up and all tribal about us crushing them. If you're not nervous, then you're a liar or there's something seriously wrong imo.

Yep, I'm always absolutely bricking it. Thankfully I know/come into contact with so few actual mackems it makes it bearable if we lose.

So there's two amenities which have been emblazoned with Sunderland "celebs/businessmen".

Why no "Wearside Jack museum"?

There is, but when you put the postcode into the sat-nav, you get to the destination only to find a derelict house in Pennywell. Then the sat-nav voice pipes up "I see you are still having no luck finding me..."

you know, I've been on here quite a while though not as much of late and think I've cracked a funny or two in my time, been nominated as funniest poster a couple of times, may even have won it once, can't quite remember, then someone who's barely made any sort of impression on me comes out with that and just makes me feel like I've been completley wasting my time (260 days) on here.

you sir are a twat and a genius.