sunderland

JH

I remember when they were ultra gash around when they got relegated with the hilarious points scores and some mackem would be in the Ronny saying this was the game where they'd 'turn the corner'

I honestly thought O'Neil would have a decent full season or two before the rot really set in  :lol:

What's the comparison with Bruce's games now? - they have only won like once in 17 games haven't they and Bruce's was once in 15 when sacked?

They had a canny honeymoon period last season but fuck me after the defeat to Everton in cup they just plummeted, shocking team. The thing with them is they are so English in the way they play, all huff and puff, slow, no technique, no vision - the list goes on - they are bang average, I don't think they will get relegated but they won't finish above Mid Table.

I honestly thought O'Neil would have a decent full season or two before the rot really set in  :lol:

What's the comparison with Bruce's games now? - they have only won like once in 17 games haven't they and Bruce's was once in 15 when sacked?

They had a canny honeymoon period last season but f*** me after the defeat to Everton in cup they just plummeted, shocking team. The thing with them is they are so English in the way they play, all huff and puff, slow, no technique, no vision - the list goes on - they are bang average, I don't think they will get relegated but they won't finish above Mid Table.

Only 2 defeats in 6months though, marra.

Thomas Clements ‏@T_Clements

@cattermole_lee Time for ONeill to go. I chucked my season ticket on the pitch today when Villa scored. Never coming back #ashamed #safc

What a whopper.

Actually a Newcastle fan taking the piss :lol:

Lee cattermole ‏@cattermole_lee

Thanks for sticking with us!! Matter of time before the goals start! #keepgoingkeepgrafting

What's that from? Looks like its a photo of a page in a magazine.

And isn't it the kop?

Judging by the number of puffy flags; yes.

Had been on the bar and unable to see the TV for most of my shift at work today, until I went glass collecting and three lads wearing Villa shirts nearly knocked me over jumping and celebrating as Gabby scored. They apologised and I said "nar lads it's fine, as long as you beat the mackems!" and they all laughed. :lol: