sunderland

JH

Guest Howaythetoon

All rivalries aside I do think it's a bit of a shame that somewhere so close to us is dying on its arse. As far as I can see it's only getting worse, it really doesn't have anything going for it at all.

Middlesbrough, Darlington, they are just as bad.

There are many sunderlands all over the UK.

We are lucky really.

Never found Darlo too bad but apart from that agree wholeheartedly, especially with the last bit.

It has some lovely areas Darlington and some of the houses are huge with huge streets but in general its still dumpy. I'm torn between where is worse, sunderland or Boro. I work a lot in Boro and the number of people who walk about picking up tab dumps or drinking from cans early in the morning is staggering, such a hard up downtrodden place. The people look ill as well.

Same as Whitehaven, what should be a lovely area, is awful.

I work all over the country mind so see and get to know all these bad places. Stoke and Derby are grim, as is Milton Keynes, Luton, Stevenage.

I'm biased like but we live in a beautiful city, with lots going for it, sadly some of the populace let it down and its growing. There is a very thuggy/charver element to Newcastle and its getting worse.

Live right near Luton and Stevenage, woohoo! :lol:

Poor you. Actually I've had a few good nights out in Luton, but Stevenage, bloody hell, now going for it whatsoever.

All rivalries aside I do think it's a bit of a shame that somewhere so close to us is dying on its arse. As far as I can see it's only getting worse, it really doesn't have anything going for it at all.

Middlesbrough, Darlington, they are just as bad.

There are many sunderlands all over the UK.

We are lucky really.

Never found Darlo too bad but apart from that agree wholeheartedly, especially with the last bit.

It has some lovely areas Darlington and some of the houses are huge with huge streets but in general its still dumpy. I'm torn between where is worse, sunderland or Boro. I work a lot in Boro and the number of people who walk about picking up tab dumps or drinking from cans early in the morning is staggering, such a hard up downtrodden place. The people look ill as well.

Same as Whitehaven, what should be a lovely area, is awful.

I work all over the country mind so see and get to know all these bad places. Stoke and Derby are grim, as is Milton Keynes, Luton, Stevenage.

I'm biased like but we live in a beautiful city, with lots going for it, sadly some of the populace let it down and its growing. There is a very thuggy/charver element to Newcastle and its getting worse.

Live right near Luton and Stevenage, woohoo! :lol:

Poor you. Actually I've had a few good nights out in Luton, but Stevenage, bloody hell, now going for it whatsoever.

Tbf it's like you living near Sunderland, I get to appreciate what I have :lol:

I did live in Stevenage for a while though  :undecided:

Guest Howaythetoon

Boro's not as bad as Sunderland like, at least they've got the University.

I'm not having that anywhere in the UK is as bad as Oldham, it's just impossible.

Only been to Oldham once, working all day, straight there, job, straight home, so I can't comment but if its owt like other parts of greater Manchester like Stockport and Rochdale and Wigan then I can imagine how bad it is...

Boro is pretty bad like, well, the people seem worse off anyway. Again, they look ill and fucked up.

Been to Oldham and Stockort for football, both were pretty grim and similar. Can't remember which it was but an Asian taxi driver pulled up at the pub and one lad shouted 'anyone order a paki in a taxi!?' then the locals all joined in mocking the driver until he left.

Weird scenes.

I'm not having that anywhere in the UK is as bad as Oldham, it's just impossible.

Hull was dire when I went there to stay with my friend at Uni.

Then again I'm used to my Surrey bubble, so my views are gonna be a bit skewed aren't they.

Only been to Oldham once, working all day, straight there, job, straight home, so I can't comment but if its owt like other parts of greater Manchester like Stockport and Rochdale and Wigan then I can imagine how bad it is...

Boro is pretty bad like, well, the people seem worse off anyway. Again, they look ill and fucked up.

Aye it's not pretty but they've got like, industry and that.

Hull was dire when I went there to stay with my friend at Uni.

Then again I'm used to my Surrey bubble, so my views are gonna be a bit skewed aren't they.

Yep, Hull's dreadful.

so the mackems were calling Fergie all the cunts yesterday cos he wasnt happy about them looking like right wankers celebrating man ciy winning the league.

Today hes said Mon is outstanding, now they are loving it.

Mackem Logic man, anyway the wind blows.

Guest palnese

That poster used to post on here  :lol: Was banned several times, but always came back with a new nick.

Dave wasn't having that.

Was he the one that did that hilarious 'joke'?

Yep.

That poster used to post on here  :lol: Was banned several times, but always came back with a new nick.

Dave wasn't having that.

Yep.

what was the hilarious joke?

Something along the lines of all African players being out for the most money they can get. *Insert casual racism here* type of shit iirc

Dave wasn't having that.

Yep.

what was the hilarious joke?

Something along the lines of all African players being out for the most money they can get. *Insert casual racism here* type of s*** iirc

:lol: