sunderland

JH

He gets the same amount of time as SB for me mate with the Summer transfers (which we need to spend big in) he will have his team in then judge him.

Not bothered about the s**** football I'd rather we played s**** and stayed in the PL than played pretty and got relegated see the barcodes and Allardyce for that.

Say whut?  :lol:

Can you not remember the pretty football we played under Allardyce?  Glorious.

Guest neesy111

He gets the same amount of time as SB for me mate with the Summer transfers (which we need to spend big in) he will have his team in then judge him.

Not bothered about the s**** football I'd rather we played s**** and stayed in the PL than played pretty and got relegated see the barcodes and Allardyce for that.

:lol:

To be fair the first few games under him we played some good football, then we got beat by a team who hit us on the break and since then we played hoof ball.

The guy is a fool, its not why we were relegated and he has a typical half wit mack memory, the memory of Commodore Vic fucking 20.

We stayed up that season.

It was the following season which was a total shambles and we were only relegated by 1pt, playing utter drivel football...not forgetting we had four managers that season. 

They can't expect us to play that soon surely?

I think we only just had 36 hours rest between Europa League and Chelsea game earlier in the season.

Can't remember the opposition but we played in Eastern Europe late on the Thursday night then Chelsea at 12 on the Saturday.

They can't expect us to play that soon surely?

I think we only just had 36 hours rest between Europa League and Chelsea game earlier in the season.

Can't remember the opposition but we played in Eastern Europe late on the Thursday night then Chelsea at 12 on the Saturday.

Atromitos. Think the Chelsea one was a 3pm kick off though.

Chelsea was at half 5 after the Thursday trip to Greece. In the Roeder days we played in Palermo on the Thursday then Sheff Utd at half 5 on the Saturday. Seem to remember something similar under SBR when we played Wolves away at lunch time on the Saturday after a European game but I can't remember who we played on the Thursday.

They have the capacity to change it though - QPR/Spurs was due to be on a Monday night a few weeks back and it was moved into the Saturday 12.45 slot as QPR had a cup replay - I'd hope for something similar should we still be in the Europa