sunderland

JH

Guest Slippery Sam

F*cking hell :lol:

1. He's Serbian

2. He doesn't struggle to get games and is not a back up.

3. He is nothing like Beckenbauer or Terry.

4. He's one of the best CBs in world f*cking football.

And your point is?? FTM 9-1. 3-0.

Re: 2-1 v mags in the rain

Was at the beam back.

One of the best nights of me life

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=782460#ixzz2TeyjtyQV

Must have had a life full of magical moments

Oh wow...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=15131055&postcount=27

"i was there .the crowds ,when ariving back in sunderland, where amazing.

the road up to the sol, from well before the halfway house, where lined both sides with fans clapping the coaches back home.felt like i was on a victory parade bus after winning the cup .

:spit:

Tbf, that is a good feeling :lol:

coming back from Mordor after the 1-0, stopped at the traffic lights at the top of St James' Boulevard there was people standing singing/clapping at the buses, a lad stood on the railing one arm holding the traffic light the other winging his scarf rund his head haha shame it wasn't as happy coming back on the metro this season.

Bardsley's first player on PDC's bad book. :lol:

Hasn't he already said he will slap Wickham?

He will have a hitlist already, if this appointment doesn't end in catastrophe I will *insert something that I won't actually do here*.

Guest bimpy474

Actually don't think PDC is saying too much wrong, it's just coming from such a nutter it makes it far more interesting and volatile.

This banning players from going on holiday and slapping fines on them willy nilly won't go down well, in the Premiership the players have all the powers he might have got away with it in the lower leagues but its all going to go pear shaped for him imo.

Banned drinking as well hasn't he? From comments on here and in the press it seems like there is a bit of a drinking culture there, is that instantly going to stop because some manager who has so far achieved nothing tells them to?

I can see a lot of falling outs.