sunderland

JH

the amount of Arsenal crests I've seen posted today on facebook and twitter by that lot, man.

They f***ing love buddying up with another club don't they?

I think the joint Villa-Sunderland badge deserves another airing if Wigan win today.

There was a joint badge?  :lol:

Aye, it was a total cringe crest.

Logo.

the amount of Arsenal crests I've seen posted today on facebook and twitter by that lot, man.

They fucking love buddying up with another club don't they?

They had about a 30 page thread for "Best Man Utd XI under Ferguson" :lol:

They are always trying to be friends with other clubs, but their love in with Man Utd is horrific.

I've heard a few tell me they support both teams, with a straight face.

They are always trying to be friends with other clubs, but their love in with Man Utd is horrific.

John O'Shea (in nets)

Phil Bardsley - Wes Brown -  Steve Bruce - Johnny Evans

Kieron Richardson - Roy Keane - Liam Miller

Danny Welbeck - Dwight Yorke - David Bellion

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/1.4926202.1347611077!/image/2971346556.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2971346556.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

They're like the sad kid at school that tries to suck up to the charvas, laughing with tears in their eyes whilst they persistently rip the piss out of them. It's tragic.

Guest Slippery Sam

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/1.4926202.1347611077!/image/2971346556.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2971346556.jpg

Bile inducing.

I think the joint Villa-Sunderland badge deserves another airing if Wigan win today.

Logo.

That then promptly disappeared when we got into trouble in the league and took their best player off them.

Guest Slippery Sam

I wonder who the two hands belong to?  Uncal Mick and that 12-year-old boy/girl he was grooming?

Guest firetotheworks

It's not even that what they've done is wrong. It's that it goes without saying. It's like those 'share this photo if you hate cancer' things on Facebook. It's just totally unnecessary.

Logo.

That then promptly disappeared when we got into trouble in the league and took their best player off them.

Aye, it never lasts with them. Was more a mention of:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,94046.0.html

He's an ex sunlun fan, used to support us. Pictures of Gary Rowell on his walls and everything

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=781622&page=75#ixzz2TIXukQ4e

what's this midds? :angry:

His vivid imagination tbh. When they got to the Milk cup Final in '85 I was 8, my sunderland supporting uncle bought me a ticket for some reason so I got dragged along to see them lose to Norwich at Wembley. That's it. According to this retard I'm an ex-Sunderland fan who switched to NUFC, presumably in 1992...:lol:

I'd put him right but it's far more entertaining seeing him throw it up every couple of weeks or so. 

A good thrashing next season to get rid of Di Canio's smug face will do very nicely.

The overwhelming pressure to bounce back from the 0-3 will result in a boring 1-1 draw.