sunderland

JH

A good thrashing next season to get rid of Di Canio's smug face will do very nicely.

The overwhelming pressure to bounce back from the 0-3 will result in a boring 1-1 draw.

Think we'll bounce back with someone other than Pardew in charge. His Derby record isn't the best like: 1W3D1L

Sunderland fans will be buoyant they are staying up, but somewhat less so when they think they're lumbered with that fascist nutjob for the next three years.

Yep, said a while ago I would rather stick with Pardew than get that "boost" (didn't last long) signing an embarrassment of a manager.

Sunderland fans will be buoyant they are staying up, but somewhat less so when they think they're lumbered with that fascist nutjob for the next three years.

Yep, said a while ago I would rather stick with Pardew than get that "boost" (didn't last long) signing an embarrassment of a manager.

It is a dreadful signing.

Even leaving aside his highly questionable politics, he is a league one mentalist.

Guest Roger Kint

Plenty of mackems spinning the 'real NETD' shite last night as they took 4 points off us this season. Naturally that rule conveniently ignores the 5-1 season, when 'the table didnt lie'  :lol:

Facebook status:

When will Newcaslte realise they're not a big club they're a small club with fans who believe they can win the champions league who boo they're team off and kick off at there manager after not winning in 4 or summit at least us sunderland fans are realistic and stick behind our team and don't try to sign players out of our class. Rooney wont sign for you cunts. FTM

Facebook status:

When will Newcaslte realise they're not a big club they're a small club with fans who believe they can win the champions league who boo they're team off and kick off at there manager after not winning in 4 or summit at least us sunderland fans are realistic and stick behind our team and don't try to sign players out of our class. Rooney wont sign for you cunts. FTM

Copy and paste the new article in response.

My Mackem boss is over the moon as he told me Di Canio wants to buy a house on the sea front so that he is within walking distance of the ground. He thinks that shows what a top class bloke he is and that sort of commitment will rub of on the players. :anguish:

I just said to him would that be the ones that live in Ponteland then?