sunderland

JH

PDC's press conference

@MsiDouglas

Journo gripe: quite incredible that a full press conference for written newspapers can be put on YouTube by 9pm. Others' work exploited.

Boo hoo.

I don't think anyone on here has mentioned it as anything as a p*ss take of them lot using it.

Eeyer, marra,  Fuck off.  Evree gayum wey pley wey ayum tew get a pleyur sent off becoz weyer are pyewer class.  Eff tey emm.  We want durtee neez tew*

*coz weyz beyn suckin off awa brutha.

He certainly talks a good game. Will be interesting to see how they do next season, can only think he'll improve them, especially regarding the instilling of a professional attitude. Facism thing aside (:lol:) I'm pretty jealous, seems a young, up and coming manager with the right ideas.

Guest icemanblue

Well, this approach worked well at Swindon, with League Two/One players. Sure it'll be equally, if not more successful with Premier League players and their respective egos.

Well, this approach worked well at Swindon, with League Two/One players. Sure it'll be equally, if not more successful with Premier League players and their respective egos.

Thing is though, someone like Phil Bardsley doesn't need an arm around his shoulder. He's a rubbish footballer and PDC could have just found the perfect excuse to get rid.

Guest icemanblue

Thing is though, someone like Phil Bardsley doesn't need an arm around his shoulder. He's a rubbish footballer and PDC could have just found the perfect excuse to get rid.

That's all well and good, until you piss off every player at your club and they don't want to play for you. Not every player will respond well to this kind of treatment and it'll lead to an incredibly negative atmosphere and player revolts. The same thing that happened at Swindon.

He certainly talks a good game. Will be interesting to see how they do next season, can only think he'll improve them, especially regarding the instilling of a professional attitude. Facism thing aside (:lol:) I'm pretty jealous, seems a young, up and coming manager with the right ideas.

Thinking the same actually.

He's impressed me since taking over there.

Only time will tell, though.