sunderland

JH

‘If this continues then we will all be going home early’.

Fine state of affairs when Rihanna is acting as the headteacher to the unruly mob of mackem imbeciles.

Also, great picture on Twitter of sunderlands finest ladies having a collective p*ss in one of the sol urinals.....'Classy'

Nah she didn't say that she said "Don't throw your shit up here, or you're going home early" to someone in the crowd.

I was there the main problem was they only had two gates open for the entire standing population, so you had like 10,000 people queueing to get through two entrances that spanned basically the full length of the stadium. I'd say at least half the standing crowd missed the opening support acts. In the end they literally just opened the fire exits on the side and let people in, they didn't even scan tickets they were in that much of a rush to get people in, you just handed your ticket to guys in the stadium. Apart from that it was a decent night though.

There's some "festival" going on there this weekend anarl.

Did I also hear on Look North, I think, the other night that they asked the PL to put them away opening game so the new pitch had time to bed in?  :lol:

Kiddie bands Little Mix and Orsen expecting 30,000  :cheesy:

Fine state of affairs when Rihanna is acting as the headteacher to the unruly mob of mackem imbeciles.

Also, great picture on Twitter of sunderlands finest ladies having a collective p*ss in one of the sol urinals.....'Classy'

link

Guest Slippery Sam

Paying money to see Rhianna.  Lord, what has the music industry come to? *shakes head in disbelief*

An Everton supporter being ganged up on by Americans in a Sunderland thread on a Newcastle forum. Cultural, I guess.

PS. Montenegro Apprecation Thread will be up and running soon.

:lol: I feel like Neil wasn't always a dickhead.

I love Neil. That "accidental" transfer of the MLS thread to Chat. U.S. SOCCER banter. Vitor Pereira-gate. :lol:

I was alright with Neil before he used his voodoo to fuck up the NBA finals.

link

http://twitter.com/cjw_17/status/347990350100561920/photo/1

Guest bimpy474

link

:jones:

:lol:

Courtois should be the starter regardless, from what I've seen of him. Though Mignolet should win that competition based on last seasons form at least.

Aye I can't see how Courtois won't be starting.  But spending most of your time sat on your arse really isn't going to force a re-think!

Definitely, so many examples of that recently. I guess these players just believe in their talents so much that they assume they will be playing without really looking at the situation realistically. 

link

:kasper: classy bitches