Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has anyone booked for the final?  Three of my mates booked up this week :lol:

My lad and one of our mates have tickets, hotel and travel. Fuck know what I'm doing if we get there! They were happy to go regardless though whereas I'd only fancy it if we were in it.

Has anyone booked for the final?  Three of my mates booked up this week :lol:

The Flasher will be there. Won tickets in the official draw thing a few months back. Really, really hope it's not Chelsea vs Tottenham :anguish: Or one of those teams vs anyone :anguish:

I'm confused. On the website, trying to grab a ticket: 'There is no allocation left on this event for you or friends & family'

If I then try and pick a seat: 'Please transfer these seats to your basket, you can then add further seats up to the limit of your allocation'

???

EDIT: What the fuck? Why have I suddenly gone back to being classed as general sale rather than a member? Is it not a recurring thing? I need to specifically sign up year after year?

I'm confused. On the website, trying to grab a ticket: 'There is no allocation left on this event for you or friends & family'

If I then try and pick a seat: 'Please transfer these seats to your basket, you can then add further seats up to the limit of your allocation'

???

EDIT: What the fuck? Why have I suddenly gone back to being classed as general sale rather than a member? Is it not a recurring thing? I need to specifically sign up year after year?

It's an annual subscription type thing.