Blackburn 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 01/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 64

Dave

what horrible performance by our shitty team tonight but i dont care,

hope the scouse were watching that must have made them sick  :frantic:

Yeah, really sounds like it.

We weren't spectacular by any means. Dreadful in the first half, professional in the second i thought. We had nothing going forward at any point but that was to be expected given the personnel. We needed to change it at half time; we did, and, for all Blackburn's pressure - i don't think they really troubled us after the break. Maybe if they'd had someone better than that carthorse Modeste, they'd have snatched a draw.

A point would have been fair, but they were so shit that i don't think it's ridiculous to say we deserved three points. It's a chances game; we had hardly any and scored twice. Fair play, lads.

Also: Pards. :thup:

Only saw the second half, but that was atrocious. Did we have possession for more than ten seconds at any time? That was not an attempt to play football. So glad to get those three points though. They're so sweet - I'd written off tonight's game tbh :lol: What a bonus.

In the spirit of not waiting for things to go wrong (not that they haven't already, on other occasions) before addressing them - again, Pardew.. what is going through that head of yours.

Only saw the second half, but that was atrocious. Did we have possession for more than ten seconds at any time? That was not an attempt to play football. So glad to get those three points though. They're so sweet - I'd written off tonight's game tbh :lol: What a bonus.

In the spirit of not waiting for things to go wrong (not that they haven't already, on other occasions) before addressing them - again, Pardew.. what is going through that head of yours.

Fuck me, you missed the first half? That was even worse!!!  :lol:

No Match of the day tonight  :huff:

Eh? Why? Exactly the same amount of games as there was last night. Shirley if they were only wanted to do one episode it would make much more sense to have it tonight and cover all the games.

Fuck me, you missed the first half? That was even worse!!!  :lol:

Sounds it. Won't be in a hurry to catch the highlights, man :laugh: