Tottenham 5 - 0 Newcastle United - 11/02/12 - post-bumrape discussion from p43

Dave

Simpsons passing has been so bad, however much he wants to sign on tell him to feck off.

9 times out of ten he WILL give the ball away. The problems were there to be seen with regard to FB/CB before Jan despite the good results; and all at the top still did next to fuck all to address it.

Jesus fucking christ, we are not even looking to get at least a consolation, lets bring on Dan fucking Gosling that'll help. Fuck right off Pardew, this is as bad as you and your players have been since getting here.

Guest bimpy474

The only consolation is that we've played this badly a few times already this season and haven't let it totally derail us, hopefully it'll be the same this time.

True but in the other games we have at least played well at points, Fulham first half, going forward against Norwich, but this is by far the worst i've seen for a long time, its embarrassing.

A reality check.

Yes, they're ALL having a bad day. Yes, the ref is almost playing with a Spuds shirt on.

But any half decent team shouldn't fold like is happening here.

Guest VanBarduck

Imagine a world where the Nufc coach is a perfect incompetent and a crackhead but got a huge amout of luck  :angel: during the past 6 month and then suddenly this luck disappear .. >:D

Self-Quote  , again Imagine .. :laugh2:

I suppose the only things, positive, to take away from this is are:

1) It's only 3 points, 5 goals, but only 3 points.

2) It isn't against Liverpool, I like Spurs.

3) Other results went, o.k'ish for us today.

4) I've still got a little bit of crack left in my pipe.