Newcastle United vs Norwich - 18/3/12 @4pm (Live on Sky) - Pre-match thread

Stifler

Guest MrSundlofer

Perch right back. Santon left back. Ben Arfa right wing. Gutierrez left wing. Perch to help Ben Arfa defensively. Gutierrez to help Santon defensively. That's why Pardew won't play Santon and Ben Arfa on the same flank. I think.

Perch right back. Santon left back. Ben Arfa right wing. Gutierrez left wing. Perch to help Ben Arfa defensively. Gutierrez to help Santon defensively. That's why Pardew won't play Santon and Ben Arfa on the same flank. I think.

:lol:

You're probably right.

We've still never started HBA on the right of a 4-4-2. Surely we must this weekend, we always revert to it so why not just bloody start it. Ben Arfa against Adam Drury for fuck sake, too good of an opportunity to miss.

Reading the Norwich forum they are split on whether Lambert will play 4-5-1 with Hoolahan off Morison or 4-4-2 like they have much of the season. The fans want him to play 4-4-2 and get the ball into the box as much as possible, obviously think December was our first choice back 4 or something but nevermind. He changes their team massively every week anyway, so it could be any 11.

Guest andrew

with all due respect it's a bit different, muamba is a current player and it would be a scandal if this goes ahead imo

I'd understand if it was called off, but then again matches were played when Speedo died. So its a difficult decision to make, would hate to make it.

Its possibly the way in which this has happened, would be distressing for any player I would imagine

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Might not call it off even if it's worst case scenario but they'll have a minutes silence or applauses.