West Brom 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 03/25/12 - Post match reaction from page 46

Mike

Well played Newcastle, very good in the first half particularly, pressed us and made us pass poorly, clinical finishing, not our best day, but I think you out played us on the day, good luck for the run in, hope you finish top five, see you next season!

Attacked it brilliantly in the first half. Bar a couple of mistakes, saw it out well in the second.

Eight points clear of Liverpool ffs. This shit is too easy sometimes :laugh:

Well played Newcastle, very good in the first half particularly, pressed us and made us pass poorly, clinical finishing, not our best day, but I think you out played us on the day, good luck for the run in, hope you finish top five, see you next season!

Cheers Zolton. In some respects you were very unlucky, especially playing on with ten men when you were trying to get back in it. Good footballing side. Good luck.

Poor show from Roy throwing his black armband on the floor. Not cool.

Great first half, thought we were doing the usual in the second but we played it out well.

So happy we switched 4-3-3 with Guti in the 3, think he is best there, front three were fantastic. Huge blow to lose Colo, not looking forward to any games that he will miss. Williamson again was doing his best Bramble impression. Credit again to Perchy.

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=7023.0

West Brom fans pulling him up on that too

Just watched it again, that's not good at all. :undecided:

As if he'll have meant it like that man. He was just riled and needed something to hoy. We've all been there.

Hope so. It's not like he had it in his hand already though. Looks horrendous on camera, he should know better tbh.

Cheers Zolton. In some respects you were very unlucky, especially playing on with ten men when you were trying to get back in it. Good footballing side. Good luck.

I don't think we were unlucky, sometimes you just get beaten by the better side on the day, accept it and move.

I don't think we were unlucky, sometimes you just get beaten by the better side on the day, accept it and move.

had a lot of the ball, didn't particularly do much with it, I thought.

Very sporting. Nice one.

Fwiw, i thought your team played like a team winding down their season while ours was on it with the goal of Europe.

Fwiw, i thought your team played like a team winding down their season while ours was on it with the goal of Europe.

Yes I agree, we looked to casual even in the tunnel, got safe too soon, oh well, just the beach to look forward to!

Miles Starforth ‏ @milesstarforth

Very loud cheering and music coming from the away dressing room. Such a contrast to last season's visit. Hugely significant win for #nufc.

6:11 PM

:celb:

Blatantly rocking to a bit of celebratory Daniel Bedingfield.

2 mins before the end of 606 and they get their first Newcastle fan on ffs.

Dunno how you can listen to Alan Green like, does my box in. Should be renamed the Alan Green show the amount of time he spends talking over callers.

No doubt it was rammed with:

AG: Next up Paul from Plymouth

PfP: Hi Alan, great show as always. Now I'm a Liverpool fan and have been for (insert credentials) and I listened to yesterdays game on the radio (mmmm insight) and .....

2 mins before the end of 606 and they get their first Newcastle fan on ffs.

Dunno how you can listen to Alan Green like, does my box in. Should be renamed the Alan Green show the amount of time he spends talking over callers.

No doubt it was rammed with:

AG: Next up Paul from Plymouth

PfP: Hi Alan, great show as always. Now I'm a Liverpool fan and have been for (insert credentials) and I listened to yesterdays game on the radio (mmmm insight) and .....

it was Darren Fletcher.

Great first half, thought we were doing the usual in the second but we played it out well.

So happy we switched 4-3-3 with Guti in the 3, think he is best there, front three were fantastic. Huge blow to lose Colo, not looking forward to any games that he will miss. Williamson again was doing his best Bramble impression. Credit again to Perchy.

As if he'll have meant it like that man. He was just riled and needed something to hoy. We've all been there.

He must have realised what it was surely? even if he didn't realise until he picked it up then chucked it again?  :undecided:

He must have realised what it was surely? even if he didn't realise until he picked it up then chucked it again?  :undecided:

Aye needs to be band for that.

:eek: