Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

Two weeks ago I wouldn't have given us a prayer of getting anything from this but the dynamics have turned round completely since then. They are stuttering badly and we seem to have got things falling into place at just the right time. The pressure is on them now and I think we can ramp it up even more by exploiting their lack of pace. A win here is a real possibility.

As if Sol Campbell was a Newcastle player. One of them that you look back and just think "what? ???"

:wat:

He'd be another one too if he wasn't here for so long. Michael Owen's another example. With the latter, it never felt real and never really was. I would never gratify that cunt with the label "former Newcastle player".

As if Sol Campbell was a Newcastle player. One of them that you look back and just think "what? ???"

He'd be another one too if he wasn't here for so long. Michael Owen's another example. With the latter, it never felt real and never really was. I would never gratify that c*** with the label "former Newcastle player".

Time is doing a lot of healing for me in regards to Alan Smith. Now he's gone and I don't have to worry about him getting any minutes for us I feel more at peace with it all. Still a cunt for bleeding us dry though.

He'd be another one too if he wasn't here for so long. Michael Owen's another example. With the latter, it never felt real and never really was. I would never gratify that c*** with the label "former Newcastle player".

Time is doing a lot of healing for me in regards to Alan Smith. Now he's gone and I don't have to worry about him getting any minutes for us I feel more at peace with it all. Still a cunt for bleeding us dry though.

Was gonna say, i'll feel a lot better once he's not picking up £57,600-a-week (or whatever the fuck the percentage it is) from us.

Looking forward to Dalglish showing himself up for being a scum merchant on the sidelines whilst Pardew just does his smug grin. If we do beat them, Dalglish is going to feel some serious pressure

It's all about the fist pump and then turn to the crowd.

Need a Man U esque performance from Tiote/Cabaye and all the players but especially from the midfield to take the pressure off the defence. Then leave it to the 3 amigos up front to wreak havoc.

Am running the Reading half marathon on sunday................I'd gladly sacrifice a top performance if it meant a win against this lot, lol

Looking at the training photos of Jonas defending HBA, got me thinking maybe;

Krul

Simpson    Williamson      Perch      Jonas

Tiote

Guthrie  Cabaye

HBA                  Cisse                  Ba

Krul

Tiote

Guthrie  Cabaye

Wouldnt suprise me but iam expecting and want this........

Krul

Simpson Williamson Perch Santon

Tiote Jonas

Cabaye

HBA Cisse Ba

Krul

Tiote

Guthrie  Cabaye

:thup:

I'd prefer that like. Nice and attacking. We have nowt to lose really.

Petrovs illness might spur on Villa to beat Chelski...

Villa has a fantastic record against Chelsea aswell, the Chelsea fans i have spoken too are not confident at all  :lol:

Krul

Tiote

Guthrie  Cabaye

Wouldnt suprise me but iam expecting and want this........

Krul

Simpson Williamson Perch Santon

Tiote Jonas

Cabaye

HBA Cisse Ba

I don't want Santon anywhere near the defence on sunday. Not disciplined enough.

Krul

Tiote

Guthrie  Cabaye

I think that would be the best possible for this game. Expect Tiote to be like an extra central defender there.