Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

Imagine the excitement on Alan Smiths face when he heard Newcastle were coming to collect one of their players! Bet he was sat on the steps with his kit all packed, face lighting up at the sound of evey passing motor car.

:'(

Imagine the excitement on Alan Smiths face when he heard Newcastle were coming to collect one of their players! Bet he was sat on the steps with his kit all packed, face lighting up at the sound of evey passing motor car.

:'(

Only for Tavernier to slap him with his cock then jump in the car instead.

Should be

Krul

Simpson - Willi - Perch - Santon

Tiote - Jonas

Cabaye

HBA                        Ba

Cissé

Can't write that defensive line without :scared:'ing at least three times.

Still, lezz murder them!

Guest Shaun

And a picture of Cisse celebrating a goal. Wankers.

At least it's got Ba in the pic. Last time it was just Ameobi.

I remember that :lol: f*** me with a bike pump. They actually get paid for that accuracy.

That and the "'Luis Enrique' at left back for Newcastle". Clowns

I remember that :lol: f*** me with a bike pump. They actually get paid for that accuracy.

That and the "'Luis Enrique' at left back for Newcastle". Clowns

That Deportivo friendly was best.

This bit is fucking great..

With the money Liverpool handed them, Newcastle pulled off the best value signing of the season in Demba Ba — thanks largely to a £2 million signing-on fee for the player and £2 million paid to his agent — brought in midfield playmaker Yohan Cabaye and defender Davide Santon.

With the money left, they offered new contracts to Fabricio Coloccini, Cheick Tiote and Tim Krul, the overall cost of the four and five-year deals covered by the Carroll cash.

Even better still, after months of scouting and the odd setback, Newcastle finally signed a new No 9 in January when Papiss Demba Cissé moved from Freiburg for £10 million.

Lee Ryder described our team as playing its traditional 4-4-2 against west brom on monday, completely failing to notice Jonas in the middle and ben arfa relieved of too much covering duties...

I had a dream last night where we lost 4-3 to chelsea, Torres scoring a hat trick. I woke up incredibly relieved...

I get as uptight prior to this fixture almost as much as I do before the mackems. Hate playing them. It stops me thinking positively about it when I know we have an excellent chance of turning them over.

Come on lads.