SHITTEST APRIL FOOLS ?

Skirge

Didn't fall for it one bit.

Absolutely ridiculous "joke".

Stupid. Just stupid. Was hungover like a motherfucker this morning, and NO is usually my remedy. Furious.

Themanupstairs more like themanupset.... Mare

Seriously disappointed that anyone fell for that s***.

I fell for it big time. My heart almost stopped ffs. Was like fuck am I gonna do now? took me almost 40mins to realise why it was down. Happy I realized it on my own.

I looked up the facebook group and got hold of Kaizero. Until I f***ing realised the date.

f***ing worst joke ever.

And now you won't accept my friend request. :huff:

:lol:

:lol:

Havent been on facebook since then though. Just woke up. Will consider accepting it when I see it.

Guest diddimz

Was thinking this was a shit prank because it was after lunch time (and so I was somewhat worried it was real) then I remembered that we live in the future here so it hadn't passed noon over your way, ment I could relax and not visit toontastic for the game

Guest mimifrench

Nearly fell for it... :sad: 

Actually 1 minute after having seen it, was just wondering if there existed an April fool in England... Now I know the answer. :lol:

Had me going for a solid 30 minutes last night. I was looking up how much it costs to host a board, but had no idea how I'd contact any of you anyway.

I read the "goodbye" note to my wife and even she felt bad for me even though she thinks I spend far too much time on it. She knows I love this place.

Actually 1 minute after having seen it, was just wondering if there existed an April fool in England... Now I know the answer. :lol:

Isn't it April Fish in France? Poisson d'avril?

Did I just make that up?  :blush:

They do- vivid memories of a school exchange to France and spending most of the day with a paper fish stuck to my back :lol: It still hurts.

Guest mimifrench

Yes it's called Poisson d'Avril. :lol: Day of jokes, and people (well mostly kids) can put a paper with a fish drawing on it on your back... :lol:

There's no way someone like Dave doesn't pay his bills ahead of time. That's where it all fell to shit, imo.

We haven't paid the server whatever for two months. :yao: Sure. You responsible motherfucker.

Although, I was going to make an NBA thread on fucking goodreads, so I'm glad I don't have to do that.

I had to get up at 7am to play football, was in bed having a browse and all of a sudden it went off. Was gutted thinking of all the shit I would miss being away given its my primary source of everything

Tried logging in as admin :okay:

Woke up this morning and it was still off. If it wasnt back after the match I would have started believing it