SHITTEST APRIL FOOLS ?

Skirge

Aye, what the furk was this aal about?!?

Had to give me pre-match prediction to the mirror.

:lol:

Came back nice and tipsy last night reading the message multiple times, took a while to realize it was a :troll:. Was genuinely gutted at first though. Bit sad. :yao:

I was forced to visit Toontastic.  :pokerface:

I went over and signed up once I knew it was an April Fool, with the intention of passing some time, then I saw that their match thread was started by Christmas Tree and was just  :okay:

Don't know why but I'm in tears at this post :lol: :lol:

I also panicked for a few seconds before realising the date. Love this place  :smitten:

Can you iamgine having to watch the football and not being able to talk about it online at the same time, or not being able to tell anyone what you're having for dinner.

Doesn't bare thinking about.

:lol:

Fucking bastards! I was totally took in. Looked at the message in disbelief and read it twice. Told wor lass that I was never gonna argue with Ronaldo again, and was thinking about the poor fuckers who rely on the matchday thread. Genuinely sad about it. Went to the match, came back on a high, logged on to read Dave's message again and everything was as fucking normal!!!! Told wor lass 'Its back on!' then she said 'it must have been an April Fool' BASTARDS!! Just fucking ANGRY!! Both that it was such an extreme wind up and that I was fooled. I consider myself to be quite a clever bloke but fuck me, I was had!!

BASTARDS  :knuppel2: :tickedoff: :rant:

GM's 'Pardew sacked???' thread reminded me of the date so I didn't believe this. Was good though :lol: was about to ask for me £2 back

Typical fucking Jock. :lol:

Na, a real Jock would want £3 back.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. When I realised the date after 5 minutes of being stunned I was v relieved. So fucking good at keeping up to date. Was questioning where the hell I would get my news from, tv shows none of my friends watch, learn what the fuck is going on with fringe.

One thing that made me laugh was the thought of people all round the world being so affected at that one moment when they first read it.

I fell for hit hook line etc,, didn't go on all day until about 8:30 just to chance that it had been put back on in light on the excellent result v Liverpool. Then when I logged in pretty much guessed I'd been punked