SHITTEST APRIL FOOLS ?

Skirge

f*** this, we don't celebrate April Fool's in Spain and for a moment thought it was for real! Then I thought that it was weird that you didn't organize some kind of "pass the hat" for us to pitch in and help the site, and I realized the date.

I have needs, don't do this to me FFS.

Got to say, this was just a microcosm into the absolute chaos that will reign if and when this place ceases to exist. :lol:

What would we do man? Where would we go? f*** sake.

I suppose we'd have to just... get on with our lives!?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Got to say, this was just a microcosm into the absolute chaos that will reign if and when this place ceases to exist. :lol:

What would we do man? Where would we go? f*** sake.

I suppose we'd have to just... get on with our lives!?

:yao:

You have no idea how much we had to restrain Dave from just re-opening it first thing. He's been more panicked and bored than any of you without it :lol:

Withdrawal symptoms from answering MW's questions, mainly.

You have no idea how much we had to restrain Dave from just re-opening it first thing. He's been more panicked and bored than any of you without it :lol:

He bloody well deserves it too!

I also went through the paranoid phase, went on to toontastic and there was no thread about it.

It's just me!!! :okay:

Did exactly the fucking same :lol:

As did I

:lol:

Aye, me too :lol:

Knew it was April Fools like, still those few hours were fucking shit. Don't ever close this forum. :aww:

I was forced to visit Toontastic.  :pokerface:

I went over and signed up once I knew it was an April Fool, with the intention of passing some time, then I saw that their match thread was started by Christmas Tree and was just  :okay: