SHITTEST APRIL FOOLS ?

Skirge

You have no idea how much we had to restrain Dave from just re-opening it first thing. He's been more panicked and bored than any of you without it :lol:

This is true. :lol:

What's the party line for the rest of us? You'd been talking about giving it up for a while behind the scenes but we never thought you would go through with it? :lol:

I'm gonna put us back to normal in about 10mins. But yeah, say that if you like. :laugh:

Although that's what people will be expecting...

Maybe 11.45am-ish.

I'm bored. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

I admit I went to RTG to see if there was a thread on it, but there wasn't.

Never been to Toontastic.

Lucky you.

I was forced to visit Toontastic.  :pokerface:

I went over and signed up once I knew it was an April Fool, with the intention of passing some time, then I saw that their match thread was started by Christmas Tree and was just  :okay:

:lol:

Guest BooBoo

I admit I went to RTG to see if there was a thread on it, but there wasn't.

Never been to Toontastic.

Lucky you.

You've piqued my interest now :lol:

In fairness there's some decent posters but it's VERY cliquey and they don't get much traffic.

Realised straight away but from 10-12 I couldn't function.just kept refreshing and clicking on different hyperlinks in the hope that fucking maintenance mode sign would go away.I'm calm now

Had me before the part that said "Tomorrow (April 2nd)." I guess that was Dave's little safety wink.

Aye, when I was reading it I assumed that would give it away for everyone.

Guess not. :lol:

You have no idea how much we had to restrain Dave from just re-opening it first thing. He's been more panicked and bored than any of you without it :lol:

This is true. :lol:

What's the party line for the rest of us? You'd been talking about giving it up for a while behind the scenes but we never thought you would go through with it? :lol:

I'm gonna put us back to normal in about 10mins. But yeah, say that if you like. :laugh:

Although that's what people will be expecting...

Maybe 11.45am-ish.

I'm bored. :lol:

:lol:

Had me before the part that said "Tomorrow (April 2nd)." I guess that was Dave's little safety wink.

Woah, woah, woah. People actually fell for this? I thought they were joking! :lol:

I was frankly more irritated than anything as I was bored and fancied posting at some late hour. :blush:

Kudos to whoever was involved, it was entirely plausible and even after I (almost immediately  :smug:) realised it was an april fool I thought it might still be real. I had to go elsewhere for my team news though http://i.imgur.com/Awp8j.gif

Woah, woah, woah. People actually fell for this? I thought they were joking! :lol:

:lol: I nearly Facebooked you to ask. Started looking through Twitter before I realised the date then saw Skirge slowly realising.

I did actually notice the 2nd April thing but as usual I was too thick to join the dots :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Imagine having to use Skirge's replacement forum with him as admin for another 10 years :lol: