SHITTEST APRIL FOOLS ?

Skirge

Don't mind admitting that I spent most of yesterday thinking "fuck, how am I going to find out what's going on".

This place means a lot to me being in Oz as well, between here, my Dad and .com I get  the 'feeling on the ground' instead of newspaper stuff.

I looked at Toontastic then had a bit of a dummy spit, it wasn't until I clicked for nostaglic reasons after the match that I realised.

They don't really do much April fools over here so I thought it was genuine.

Mind you, it makes me realise how much of my life I waste reading other some other peoples drivel as well  :lol:

Didn't fall for it like, Dave's message seemed way too casual so figured something was up right away. :lol:

"I'll miss this place in a way" was one thing it said I think, was like a man who just lost his legs saying "part of me will miss being able to walk". As if Dave wouldn't be selling his arse on the streets of Leeds every night to raise money if it came to that.

Seems it nailed a fair few people though, fair play. :lol:

Maybe it was a clever ploy to put the financial side of things in peoples mind, so we will donate and Dave will go off laughing to the back with a hat full of money. Maybe Dave is really Mike Ashley manipulating us all :) :)

Just glad this place is alive and kicking especially after days like yesterday.

Maybe it was a clever ploy to put the financial side of things in peoples mind, so we will donate and Dave will go off laughing to the back with a hat full of money. Maybe Dave is really Mike Ashley manipulating us all :) :)

Just glad this place is alive and kicking especially after days like yesterday.

Agreed. I fucking love this place, and really would like to donate for the next set of payments. Where do I sign?

:love:

Fell for it hook, line and sinker!  Didn't realise it until mid afternoon and I accidentally clicked on the bookmark on my phone by accident and the forum page appeared!

Dave, you're a bastard!:-)

For a few hours following the toon lost part of its soul!

Seriously disappointed that anyone fell for that shit.

When you see some of the dross spouted in here between losses and draws, it's a wonder some of them know how to get dressed in the morning on their own.

Seriously disappointed that anyone fell for that s***.

When you see some of the dross spouted in here between losses and draws, it's a wonder some of them know how to get dressed in the morning on their own.

:lol: How's the weather up there mate?

Seriously disappointed that anyone fell for that shit.

:lol:

I was forced to visit Toontastic.  :pokerface:

I went over and signed up once I knew it was an April Fool, with the intention of passing some time, then I saw that their match thread was started by Christmas Tree and was just  :okay:

Don't know why but I'm in tears at this post :lol: :lol:

I also panicked for a few seconds before realising the date. Love this place  :smitten:

It was a low point like  :lol:

I'd be lost without N-O. Morning routine consists of:

Wake up - N-O - get showered/dressed - breakfast - N-O - go to work - N-O. Repeat.

Ridiculously dependent on this place for news/banter/laughs, etc.

The last few hours have been the most enjoyable spent using this forum in years for me.

:lol:

That's like when the Trunchbull says her idea of a perfect school is one without any children.

• 1 year later...

You're on TT Thomas?

Not in any form anyone here would recognize me in, but yes. I don't visit often and I posted even less.

Toontastic :anguish:

Why :anguish: ? Do you have an aversion to correct football opinions?

It was more in agreement with the older posts on the thread. This forum is just better :)

Should have included a safety wink, sorry :lol:

You're on TT Thomas?

Not in any form anyone here would recognize me in, but yes. I don't visit often and I posted even less.

Toontastic :anguish:

Why :anguish: ? Do you have an aversion to correct football opinions?

It was more in agreement with the older posts on the thread. This forum is just better :)

Should have included a safety wink, sorry :lol:

You're Alex aren't you?