SHITTEST APRIL FOOLS ?

Skirge

I admit I went to RTG to see if there was a thread on it, but there wasn't.

Never been to Toontastic.

Lucky you.

You've piqued my interest now :lol:

In fairness there's some decent posters but it's VERY cliquey and they don't get much traffic.

Horrible layout too. It may be silly, but this forum is quite possibly the best laid out football forum I have ever been in. The thought of it being down and be forced back to blaugranas.com  :anguish:

Had me before the part that said "Tomorrow (April 2nd)." I guess that was Dave's little safety wink.

Aye, when I was reading it I assumed that would give it away for everyone.

Guess not. :lol:

Woah, woah, woah. People actually fell for this? I thought they were joking! :lol:

:lol: I nearly Facebooked you to ask. Started looking through Twitter before I realised the date then saw Skirge slowly realising.

Got a FB message off MW of all people.

He's god-knows-where in South America on a Saturday night, and his greatest concern at that time was "is Dave being serious with the forum?" :lol:

Pantu's signature still cracks me the fuck up.

He'll be gone forever soon and I'll have to change it  :sad:

Who you thinking?

Simpson? Obertan? Sports Direct logo?

Pantu's signature still cracks me the fuck up.

He'll be gone forever soon and I'll have to change it  :sad:

Who you thinking?

Simpson? Obertan? Sports Direct logo?

Ha ha, I'm not really sure yet, I might make something different, Smith is so terrible and mercifully nobody else on his level, though a Sports Direct idea is a good shout!

Christ, forgot this had happend when I came home around 4 am today.

I see now that I have had a small break down, and gone to the norwegian forum asking for any info on how I can help out/contribute to keep the forum going  :blush:

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/faqs/2010/nov/11_18_10_CartmanWaiting.jpg

Just to let you all know, I'm considering putting the forum into maintenance mode in the morning due to the date. Probs for 30mins or so, no more than an hour. Going to put a message about running out of server funds and our host being about to pull the plug.

Unless someone can come up with a better idea.

Someone could start a thread saying that you've decided to quit?

This is how it started ;)

Just to let you all know, I'm considering putting the forum into maintenance mode in the morning due to the date. Probs for 30mins or so, no more than an hour. Going to put a message about running out of server funds and our host being about to pull the plug.

Unless someone can come up with a better idea.

Someone could start a thread saying that you've decided to quit?

This is how it started ;)

May all of Dave's chickens turn into emus and kick his chicken house down for that.

And yeah, I registered on toon-tastic.  Even with the knowledge that Christmas-Tree is a main contributor.

Same here :lol:

Just out of interest, any other Newcastle forum other than these 2?