Blackburn vs Bolton

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blackburn for me, less players would be able to do that whereas as good as todays was there was less close control/trickey involved.

Both f***ing brilliant though.

I can't think of anyone in the league that could do either. Maybe Nani? Doubt he would since Fergie would bollock him if he screwed it up. Pardew is giving him creative freedom and it's fucking brilliant.

I've kept a record of all our results, goalscorers, table positions, best goals, etc etc etc for about seven years on my computer. Dunno why, it's become a bit of a ritual. But anyway; this is what i've got down as our 'Top 12' for this season:

1. Ben Arfa vs Bolton (run, H)

2. Ben Arfa vs Blackburn (run, H, Cup)

3. Cisse vs Swansea (chip, A)

4. Raylor vs Everton (lob, H)

5. Cabaye vs Man Utd (free-kick, H)

6. Cisse vs West Brom (move, A)

7. Cisse vs Liverpool (move, H)

8. Cisse vs Villa (half-volley, H)

9. Guthrie vs Fulham (long-range, A)

10. Raylor vs Sunderland (free-kick, A)

11. Shola vs Spurs (finish, H)

12. Ba vs Man Utd (finish, H)

Then there's honourable mentions to Ben Arfa's counter-attacking goal at West Brom, Ba's turn and finish against Blackburn, Cisse's against Norwich, both of Ba's efforts at home to West Brom, etc etc etc. It's just so hard this season. There's been so many fantastic goals.

Definitely Blackburn imo, i was there for both (I've probably said it 4 times now but i'm fucking delighted i was" and the Blackburn was was a lot more difficult to score, take nothing away from his goal today it was pure class as well..

I've kept a record of all our results, goalscorers, table positions, best goals, etc etc etc for about seven years on my computer. Dunno why, it's become a bit of a ritual. But anyway; this is what i've got down as our 'Top 12' for this season:

1. Ben Arfa vs Bolton (run, H)

2. Ben Arfa vs Blackburn (run, H, Cup)

3. Cisse vs Swansea (chip, A)

4. Raylor vs Everton (lob, H)

5. Cabaye vs Man Utd (free-kick, H)

6. Cisse vs West Brom (move, A)

7. Cisse vs Liverpool (move, H)

8. Cisse vs Villa (half-volley, H)

9. Guthrie vs Fulham (long-range, A)

10. Raylor vs Sunderland (free-kick, A)

11. Shola vs Spurs (finish, H)

12. Ba vs Man Utd (finish, H)

Then there's honourable mentions to Ben Arfa's counter-attacking goal at West Brom, Ba's turn and finish against Blackburn, Cisse's against Norwich, both of Ba's efforts at home to West Brom, etc etc etc. It's just so hard this season. There's been so many fantastic goals.

And Gutierrez vs. Wolves (possibly both of them).

Blackburn for me, from memory he beat 7 players including the keeper and had a lot less space to work in when running at the opposition, that goal also reminded me a lot of Maradonna in 86.

They were both stunning, he's a magician. But if I had to choose one, and I was at both, I'd have to go Blackburn. He just had a little less room to work in when he was in the box.

But, I hope to fuck this gets some good coverage, he deserves it.