Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

It's was a great laugh while it lasted. Europa league league will still be really fun though and I do prefer the EL anthem to the CL one personally :D.

since when have we gone the easy way? its not over yet.... we have been decent against the "big" sides this year esp. at Sjp  :) 5 points from the last games could be just enough if other results go our way

We're still in the race for 4th.

The Chelsea game is a massive one and could very well define where we finish this season. Lose that and we're out of the race tbh. But as long as people have belief and faith, we could, we just could get that 4th spot (I'm still not going to vote in this poll though, haha).

Think Spurs' game tomorrow (and on Wednesday) are more important than any game we have left to play.

They win and we can pretty much kiss goodbye to a CL spot IMO. We need that 2/3 points gap going into the last games because I don't fancy our chances of beating Chelsea and City.

Not in our hands anymore.

Think Spurs' game tomorrow (and on Wednesday) are more important than any game we have left to play.

They win and we can pretty much kiss goodbye to a CL spot IMO. We need that 2/3 points gap going into the last games because I don't fancy our chances of beating Chelsea and City.

Not in our hands anymore.

:lol:

I think to qualify we needed to win that one really especially given Arsenal drew. It'll take some massive games going our way and some absolutely unbelievable performances in the next 3 games and especially the next two.

Great season, Europa league next season and I'll take that at this point :D

I think it's impossible to say how many points we'll need because it's impossible to say how frigged Spurs are. From the outside, they look decimated by poor form and unsettled players.. but they have very favourable fixtures... but we'd all have said today was a favourable fixture for us.

Impossible to call right now, if we lose on Wednesday then we're probably out of it - our opponents including today's are probably the best four form teams in the league other than ourselves.

I think it may have gone now - what happens tomorrow will be key, but anyway still in europe, fantastic season over all. Not as gutted as I thought I would be from watching that today. Hopefully a lot more effort and intelligence against Chelsea and Man City

Back to reality, was fun while it lasted. If spurs fuck up tomorrow then we're still in with a shot but I doubt it, really needed the 3 points against Wigan. If we pick up any points for any of the remaining games we will have done well, take the 3 fixtures solely on their merits and one or two draws would be considered decent. 5th would be excellent.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Beat Chelsea and it's still on.

Don't think we will now tbh

Absolutely chuffed even if we finish 6th

What a season