Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

We still need other teams to drop points because the games against Chelsea and Man City will be tough to win. But we are now in there with as good a chance as any of the competition. What more could you ask?

Very true but you've only got to look at the Chelsea game at St James' this season where we should have got a result (if Luiz had of walked) and even Citeh away was a funny game with Raylor having a shocker.

We shouldn't be afraid of either of them given our form.

Couldn't agree more. I don't think we need to fear any team right now. Very tough games to win for anyone against those two sides but it's in our hands and I think they'll be probably more fearful of us tbh. Both sides have a lot at stake so the pressure is on them.

Sam Matterface ‏ @sammatterface

Harry Redknapp tells me "im still very confident that we can make the top four...Chelsea have to play Newcastle...they both can't win it"

Mr Redknapp fails to grasp that theres only 1 place really up for grabs since Arsenal will finish in top 4

Harry Redknapp tells me "im still very confident that we can make the top four...Chelsea have to play Newcastle...they both can't win it"

Mr Redknapp fails to grasp that theres only 1 place really up for grabs since Arsenal will finish in top 4

What does that even mean man Harry? One of us can still win the game :lol:

Saggy has lost it, poor sags

Wasn't Redknapp mouthing off about the clause in Ba's contract which meant CL clubs could bid for him if they offered £7m? HA HA HA HA

To pip saggy face on the last game of the season would be it for me, I don think I would watch football ever again. Oh know wait, I would if we were playing in the champions league.

This season, christ.

more nonsense from redknapp not really relevant to cl but still uttely bizzare thing to say

Phil McNulty ‏ @philmcnulty

Redknapp on whether Taarabt had a point to prove: "I don't think so. When he played against us at White Hart Lane he was useless."