The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

People seem to be forgetting that the more players they have missing, the more defensive and organised they'll have to be. Worked out quite well tonight as it happens.

Parking the bus very often works against Barca, as VI will tell you. Real are a different shark.

WHY THE FUCK

did people on here, that call themselves Newcastle fans, want Chelsea to win tonight man?  They're within 90 minutes of fucking us off for a Champions League spot man.

Its by no means certain they won't do similar in the final as they did tonight.

Aye, it's gonna be that class 2-5-3 formation that gets them through the final with a win :lol: waiting for the winner's market to open on weds night so I can put my savings on the other team to win. It's going to be a team full of reserves who play, Chelsea will be without:

Terry

Luis

Cahill

Ramires (their best player behind Cech)

Merieles

Ivanovic

Obi Mikel

Who on earth have they got fit in defence?

Cech

Bosingwa - Ferreira - Essien - Cole

:lol:

I don't have a dislike of Barcelona, but I'm not that Partizan that I don't enjoy other British teams doing well in Europe, was genuinely hard to not be caught in two minds about the result!

Are you for real? ???

This is as gutted as I've been all season.

Horrible result man. Fuck.

Praying either Real or a Bayern side playing at home will win. I'll take a C-Ronaldo dive in the 1st minute and a 1-0 boring match and things of that ilk from both sides.

I am honestly aghast that there are Newcastle fans who enjoyed watching that and were even close to being in two minds about it. Really completely and utterly puzzled.

Same here. I understand there are people who want to be contrare and dislike possibly the best team ever, but when it affects NUFC? I just can't fathom that.

Was supporting Bayern in the other match but I'm supporting Real now. Surely Real would beat Chelsea. What the f*** was that tonight? I was watching it in a pub in Chelsea, I screamed "come on" when Busquets scored and several people looked round, I was the only one. Cannot believe they couldn't put Chelsea away, so many of their passes just square and square and square. Messi had a really poor game by his standards but at least he tried to move the ball forward. Pisstake, absolute pisstake

barce have done that all season. early season it was very apparent away from home and more recently it's taken them longer to break teams down at home. as teams have defended deeper they haven't evolved to beat it.

I am honestly aghast that there are Newcastle fans who enjoyed watching that and were even close to being in two minds about it. Really completely and utterly puzzled.

Who was?

Me :) But I settled on the correct side in the end.. I honestly think they don't have a chance in hell of beating either Real or Bayern, so I was happy in a way to see Barca dumped and it was good to see a British team do it. Were I worried that Chelsea could win at all, of course I'd be bloody worried right now. But meh :)

WHY THE f***

did people on here, that call themselves Newcastle fans, want Chelsea to win tonight man?  They're within 90 minutes of f***ing us off for a Champions League spot man.

Its by no means certain they won't do similar in the final as they did tonight.

Wholeheartedly agree.

I don't have a dislike of Barcelona, but I'm not that Partizan that I don't enjoy other British teams doing well in Europe, was genuinely hard to not be caught in two minds about the result!

Are you for real? ???

This is as gutted as I've been all season.

Completely agree mate, I feel sick.

Higuain, Ronaldo and Benzema will tear through that lot like butter, man. Real forwards in every sense of the word.

Aye. I'm even surprised people here have so much respect for Bayern, Madrid practically has its name engraved on the trophy.

I didn't want Chelsea to win but at the same time I think the result tonight might make our trip to Stamford Bridge a little easier and I still don't see Chelsea lifting the cup.

Messi the best player in the world ever (ahead of the likes of Pele, Maradona and Zidane), Xavi and Iniesta the best passers of the ball and Barcelona the best team since football was created could not get past 10 man Chelsea without their top 2 centrebacks. Laughable really, bwahaha. To those who worship Barcelona, remember today just in case you want to bring up any of the crap arguments ever again.

As for Chelsea, no way they will beat either Bayern or Madrid with so many key players missing. If we get 4th, we'll qualify for CL

Dear me.

Same here. I understand there are people who want to be contrare and dislike possibly the best team ever, but when it affects NUFC? I just can't fathom that.

don't get me wrong, i wanted barce. but i don't see it as the disaster some do, it could even be advantageous to us.

Some display by Chelsea that like. Hopefully it'll be one step too at the final...hopefully.

In a weird way it makes Rdm's job a lot easier in terms of rotation from here on in though. Ramires and Ivanovic absolute dafties for picking up nothing yellows mind. Brainless, just like Terry.

Higuain, Ronaldo and Benzema will tear through that lot like butter, man. Real forwards in every sense of the word.

Aye. I'm even surprised people here have so much respect for Bayern, Madrid practically has its name engraved on the trophy.

:thup: Done deal, IMO.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/gary-neville-ugly-329854_display_image-e1331516230222.jpg