The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest Craig-NUFC

Wenger and RvP refusing to shake hands. Shows how pathetic and childish they are when they don't get their own way.

How do Wigan do this every year? Suck for 34 games, and then go on a massive giant-killing run towards the end of the season and survive by the skin of their teeth. Crazy tactic that seems to always work! Martinez needs to aim a little higher, but it makes for enthralling end to the season :lol:.

Did Wenger gan straight down the tunnel? All I saw was Martinez being all like 'watevz'.

Just rewound it back there, it went straight to Martinez after the whistle and there was no handshake.

Box of cocks that they are.

Fantastic away performance. Arsenal looked hopeless when they were tempted into playing an end-to-end game against Wigan. Incredible workrate by the likes of Moses et al.

Arsenal really shouldn't have been drawn into playing the ball forward so quickly - too many straight lines, not enough patience. They just lost the ball every five seconds. Superb from Martinez's boys.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://i.imgur.com/657lp.png

Aston Villa :lol:

http://www.wrestlescoop.com/animated_gifs/big_show_suck_it.gif

Did Wenger gan straight down the tunnel? All I saw was Martinez being all like 'watevz'.

Just rewound it back there, it went straight to Martinez after the whistle and there was no handshake.

Box of cocks that they are.

Thought as much, cheers :thup: