The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Either of the two teams tomorrow have a better chance of beating Chelsea than Barca. They have strikers and both of the teams have more to offer in the air. They can mix their passing during the game, playing more directly if needed. Barca would have done the same today if they had had someone who could challenged the Chelsea defence in the air.

Also they don't have any center backs left.

Same question to you: has it been confirmed that Luiz' and Cahill's injuries are so serious they are out for the rest of the season? The final is in 4 weeks plenty of time to get them both patched up.

I think Luiz was said to be out for about two or three weeks a week and a half ago. I think he will probably make it.

I'm definitely no Mourinho lover but there (apart from the hideous levels of smugness that would be shown on here by some aside) would be something perversely good about him beating the Chelsea fans who proper love him in the final.

Either of the two teams tomorrow have a better chance of beating Chelsea than Barca. They have strikers and both of the teams have more to offer in the air. They can mix their passing during the game, playing more directly if needed. Barca would have done the same today if they had had someone who could challenged the Chelsea defence in the air.

Also they don't have any center backs left.

Same question to you: has it been confirmed that Luiz' and Cahill's injuries are so serious they are out for the rest of the season? The final is in 4 weeks plenty of time to get them both patched up.

Fair enough, they will be weakened without Terry. Mireles and Ramierz will both be a miss as well.

Jose and Real's reaction to the news they'll be meeting Chelsea in the final (if they beat Bayern!!)

http://i.imgur.com/2Un7F.gif

Ozil's face :lol: :lol:

class :lol:

its ronaldo that gets me though haha

Jose and Real's reaction to the news they'll be meeting Chelsea in the final (if they beat Bayern!!)

:lol:

Ditto, think it's the jumper.

:lol:

Ditto, think it's the jumper.

Mourinho's smug face suits it so perfectly as well :lol:

Does this mean Terry won't get a medal if they win? Seem to remember was it Keane and Scholes who didn't get one in 98?

Whole squad gets a medal. Even Peter Kenyon was up getting one last time they were there.

Does this mean Terry won't get a medal if they win? Seem to remember was it Keane and Scholes who didn't get one in 98?

think the other chelsea players will be more concerned that if he's not there whos wife will he be shagging. "how can i concentrate on closing down ronaldo/ribery when every time i shut my eyes i picture my wife throating john terry............again!"

Would have been extremely generous of Madrid to give them one like.

Or Bayern Munich, you pleb.

Think about it then apologise to me.

Think about it then apologise to me.

:lol: :lol: