Wigan Athletic 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 28/04/12 - post-match reaction from pg48

Dave

Guest Craig-NUFC

Ben Arfa trying to drag us through this game by the bollocks.

Obviously Pards doesn't like having his balls tugged and would rather Taylor tickle us through the game.

Guest Spark

I don't understand what Pardew's seeing that I'm not seeing to make that sub like, Ben Arfa's the only player making anything happen out there.

Resting our best player?

Guest Slarth

I don't understand what Pardew's seeing that I'm not seeing to make that sub like, Ben Arfa's the only player making anything happen out there.

Conceed defeat and save him :)

He has obviously given up..Keep our best player fit for Chelsea? Everything else gone wrong today so no point risking him I suppose. Not that I would have taken him off like

Resting our best player?

There's 15 minutes left man, levelling it is not completely impossible and making the scoreline more respectable was looking likely.  Which would surely help morale ahead of some massive games.  I'm not having any explanation for that sub like, it was terrible.