Wigan Athletic 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 28/04/12 - post-match reaction from pg48

Dave

Generally looked baffled by the 3-4-3.  Their movement was far too good and we struggled to figure out who to pick up at the back.  Don't think the change helped matters but it's justifiable given the way the first 20 min unfolded.

Freak result, just need to bounce back.  Results going our way would help restore confidence.

Awful scottish commentator thinks the ref has had a good game, what s****

Two bad mistakes when Tiote and Cabaye got away with fouls, generally s*** throughout.

thoughht mcarthy's foul on cabaye was red worthy.

It was for sure. Awful tackle.

Some very stupid people on here. It's obvious why Pardew took Ben Arfa off.

if it's obvious why is ba still on ?

Because what he needs more than a rest is a goal and he's not going to score from the bench.

Well done Pards, bring off the player who has been running the show for the last 10 minutes and the only player creaking anything. Idiot.

Back to insulting him again. Wondered how long it would take.

Why is it ok to insult Mike Williamson but not Alan Pardew?

When did I insult Williamson? I offered a fair appraisal of him and didn't resort to calling him names.

Plus, one's done a superb job this season and the other has let us down time after time.

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Williamson and what you said

Some very stupid people on here. It's obvious why Pardew took Ben Arfa off.

if it's obvious why is ba still on ?

Because what he needs more than a rest is a goal and he's not going to score from the bench.

thup for me like

Well done Pards, bring off the player who has been running the show for the last 10 minutes and the only player creaking anything. Idiot.

When did I insult Williamson? I offered a fair appraisal of him and didn't resort to calling him names.

Plus, one's done a superb job this season and the other has let us down time after time.

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Right. He's been a rock.

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Right. He's been a rock.

He's done his best and made some mistakes, just like Pardew. It's MADNESS to call the latter names though?

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Right. He's been a rock.

No, but he's not let us down time after time.