Curtis Good

aussiemag

Fair enough, anyway I lived in Melbourne for 8 months last season and I never heard this kid mentioned once when I was there.

To be fair trc you didn't go to an a-league match, spent most of your 8 months necking on with Canadians. Yeh buddy.

Jesus Christ, settle down.  :lol:

you know i think it wasn't for people complaining about it, this pun stuff would of stopped a long time ago :lol:

Like fuck it would. It went on for pages and pages without anyone complaining. I think 'Nobody', myself and one other person have complained from what I've seen

I used to love watching Dennis Pennis on some obscure Sunday morning show he was on when I lived back in England, always thought he should have had a bigger segment on a better time slot. Is he still about ? Seemed to fall off the face of the planet.

I'm a bit surprised Good hasn't been involved with our Europa outings at all like.

I'd like to have seen him, but Pardew seems to like picking experience at the back and maybe he won't play him until he's fully up to speed. Doesn't want to dent his confidence.

• 1 month later...