Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 06/05/12 @ 1:30pm (live on Sky)

JH

Still have a good feeling about this. Bring it on.

A few of my work colleagues think I'm crazy in thinking that we have a chance of getting a result on Sunday.

not sure if right thread but liked elsewhere, looking for a spare ticke on Sunday, I know it's prob a long shot

Re: Man City (H) - SOLD OUT

« Reply #61 on: Today at 05:46:19 PM »

There are 20 or so available online now.

Really wished I would have gone for it and would have got myself a ticket, flight and hotel for that game. Don't even really know why I didn't. Will have to wait till August now for my next SJP visit. :(

And, to make it even worse, I'll be on my way to some retraining for work the time the game kicks off...

Would much rather Citeh won the title. Seems bizarre that any of our supporters would want ManU to win it. After all the shite we've endured from the glory hunters' team, fucking Noel Gallagher's quote and even De Jong's tackle pales in comparison.

Desperately hoping for both us and Swansea winning on Sunday. Highly unlikely but it would be pretty awesome to have ManU choke after a result for us.

BTW, heard Joe Hart is a doubt for this one. Any further news?

Was a doubt after missing training earlier in the week. Last I heard though, they were confident he'd be okay.

As much as I dislike Man U I'd much rather they won the league than City.

Ditto.

[/quot

As much as I dislike Man U I'd much rather they won the league than City.

Ditto.

I can't believe any NUFC fan who's old enough to remember the 1996 season would ever want Ferguson to win anything. I even want his racehorses to lose.

And don't forget, it could have been us being bankrolled by big arab money, now be honest would we have turned it away because of some ridiculous fictitious principle?

The City fans have been just as long suffering as us, and I don't begrudge them some success, especially if it means fucking off the scots, whiskey sozzling twat!

Say what you like, but Man Utd are a proper big club. I'd pick them over a club who got lucky and is bank-rolled by a sovereign state like City or Chelsea any day of the week.

This, my biggest hate in football are clubs being financed by rich men who're using them as a game of football manager.

We may have been bought out by a billionaire but at least we're going about things in a business like manner.