Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 05/06/12 - post-match reaction from page 35

Beren

My only disappointment is City didn't crumble under the pressure of having to win, which I was fairly confident they would. Fair play to them for keeping it together. As for us, we did everything we could and should have no regrets. :clap:

Disappointed, though we gave it a good go but the extra class (and Ya Ya Toure) were the difference in the end. Given the financial might they have, they SHOULD win the league every season - it's hardly the huge achievement that Sky were trying to make it out to be! Speaking of Sky, where was the impartiality having an ex Citeh and ex mackem player as co-commentator? :thdn:

Still, it's been a terrific season and the fact that we have a shout at a CL place on the final day of the season, is just brilliant. Respect all round. :thup: Apart from Man Citeh fans who are all just a pack of cunts.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

From the full Hatem interview:

Says he's disappointed with the result, thinks we could have drawn or won.

Says atmosphere was good.

Newcastle is a great city, the people only think about football. Enjoys the atmosphere.

Can't decide which goal was his best. Took an extremely long pause while thinking.

Says the reason for Newcastle's position is Pardew, he has 'brought his experience' to the club.

Hopes he'll be at the Euros.

You'd think Colo could've at least bought his lad this season's top. :lol:

Bought?  :lol:  He'd get it for nowt man.

Aye. :lol: Canny disappointed he doesn't have his dad's hair like, would be class if he was a proper little mini-me.

Guest Sophie S

45 seconds = moment of the season :lol:

His daughter is doing a facepalm at 48-50 seconds.  :lol: :lol:

45 seconds = moment of the season :lol:

His daughter is doing a facepalm at 48-50 seconds.  :lol: :lol:

http://i50.tinypic.com/v8fpxy.png

:lol:

Just got home, gutted, proud and really excited about the European nights to come. Did what we needed to do and kept them at nil nil for a good long while but the chances didn't drop and their quality showed.

Lets finish the season on a high at Everton and see if anyone bottles it.

we gave it a go they were better, no fault for anyone.

Moderately annoyed they block sholas shot then go up the other end shortly after and its game set and match but we were always liable to be picked off when we were chasing the game.