Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 05/06/12 - post-match reaction from page 35

Beren

45 seconds = moment of the season :lol:

His daughter is doing a facepalm at 48-50 seconds.  :lol: :lol:

http://i50.tinypic.com/v8fpxy.png

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love Local Hero coming on as everyone left the ground, sent a shiver down my spine.

Which tosser turned the clocks off?

They went off around 67 minutes (that was the last time i remember seeing) and it was annoying not knowing how long was left.

Didn't know it was all of them, was really frustrating. Kept thinking there was ages left then the extra time board went up.

Anyhow, i thought we were excellent today and had we scored first things may have been a bit different.

Their spine of Hart, Kompany and Yaya is exellent but i thought we snuffed out Tevez and Aguero pretty easily.

Noticeble that Brian Kidd ran on and went straight to Joe Hart at the final whistle as his save from Ben Arfa in the first and his save from Ba in the 2nd had gone a long way to them winning the points.

Anyone know if Shola was right about the handball from his shot???

Guest sicko2ndbest

Vincent Kompanys twitter

He basically says we are easy top 4

The guy is an absolute beast. Seems a top top bloke as well

kudos to Kompany. Terrific player.

Deserved champions. Nice seeing the congratulations the players exchanged after a hard fought game. A lot of respect there.

Still, if Mancini had coddled Tevez and purged Balotelli, they would've clinched the title a month ago.

kudos to Kompany. Terrific player.

Deserved champions. Nice seeing the congratulations the players exchanged after a hard fought game. A lot of respect there.

:thup: Like I said earlier, great to see the mutual respect from the fans at the end too, both sets applauded each other and shook hands on the way out.

Still, if Mancini had coddled Tevez and purged Balotelli, they would've clinched the title a month ago.

Eh? That would've been basically mathematically impossible.

Unless you're arguing that Tevez is so much better than (22 goal) Balotelli, City would be awarded 4 points every time they won with him in the side.

Seriously, I think some of you dedicate half your lives to devising stupid criticisms. City will likely finish on 89 points from 38 games, man.

Vincent Kompany ‏ @VincentKompany

Don't let the "big four" fool you, Newcastle are cormfortabely amongst the best in the league. No leaving St. James without bruises. #Fact

Good on him :thup:

One of the more likeable players in City's squad. He's had such a great season, arguably City's most important player.

Don't let the "big four" fool you, Newcastle are cormfortabely amongst the best in the league. No leaving St. James without bruises. #Fact

that a verified account? if so fair play but you think he'd be able to get someone to spell check for him.

that a verified account? if so fair play but you think he'd be able to get someone to spell check for him.

I bet his English is better than your Dutch/French. :pow:

i dont use twitter, so when i was looking at lovenkrands before i asked 'is that definitley him?' ... she said if theirs a tick next to the name its verified...is that right?

i dont use twitter, so when i was looking at lovenkrands before i asked 'is that definitley him?' ... she said if theirs a tick next to the name its verified...is that right?

Yep.

Maybe a bit sad but I hope that fans there showed some class and applauded Man City off the pitch. It would be a fitting end to a season of good PR.

They did. :thup: