Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest reefatoon

This is what my French friend thinks about him. And she does know her football:

"Please also pray for the French team! It needs support to qualify for the 2014 World in Cup!

You are very lucky to get Debuchy! He is an amazing player with a bright future and he is not too stupid, compared with Ben Arfa…. ;)"

:dowie:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2256612/Mathieu-Debuchy-completes-5-5m-Newcastle-move.html

Lille defender Mathieu Debuchy has completed his £5.5million move to Newcastle.

The France international, who watched the home defeat to Everton, has passed his medical but he is not available to play in the FA Cup third round at Brighton on Saturday.

He must love Yo Cabs something else :lol: the fact he can watch that garbage last night and see our position in the table and still want to join is crazy :lol:

Thankful that he does though, we need him now more than we ever did in the summer.

Welcome Mathieu :thup:

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2256612/Mathieu-Debuchy-completes-5-5m-Newcastle-move.html

Lille defender Mathieu Debuchy has completed his £5.5million move to Newcastle.

The France international, who watched the home defeat to Everton, has passed his medical but he is not available to play in the FA Cup third round at Brighton on Saturday.

That is just educated guess work IMO

Other outlets would have picked this up by now

Apparently lacks the pace to outrun Dekka.

:lol:

If I were skilled on the gif making stuff I'd do one with fat old Dekka legging it after him. Where's Kasper these days?

He should blatantly remake the My Name is Earl running gif. :lol:

Apparently lacks the pace to outrun Dekka.

:lol:

If I were skilled on the gif making stuff I'd do one with fat old Dekka legging it after him. Where's Kasper these days?

He should blatantly remake the My Name is Earl running gif. :lol:

He did with Taylor and Carroll years ago :lol:

We'll probably be playing him in some ridiculous position anyway so dunno why we're getting excited. We'll bed him in to the team by sitting just behind Tiote while the self imaged hardest man in football shoots from 80 yards out.

Isn't that Colin Young the one who does all the 'Interviews' with Dekka and co?

Normally gets the heads up IIRC.

Aye they have broken a load of NUFC transfers in the past but even so i get why people are loath to believe anything from Daily Fail :lol: