Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

If anythng "cowardly" would be someone who pulls out of a tackle.  :lol:

No just someone who goes into a tackle with two feet in the air knowing they aren't going to be the one that gets hurt if they clash.

Not sure why him not making contact means it can't be cowardly.

If you watch it back he has his feet on the ball before the other guy is anywhere near, he clearly went for the ball and had a brain fart while doing it. Nothing malicious in it at all.

Stop talking sense man.

No just someone who goes into a tackle with two feet in the air knowing they aren't going to be the one that gets hurt if they clash.

If you watch it back he has his feet on the ball before the other guy is anywhere near, he clearly went for the ball and had a brain fart while doing it. Nothing malicious in it at all.

Stop talking sense man.

I'm confused

f***ing idiot. Absolutely no need to dive in with two feet like that.

In good form before today but he's the reason we f***ed it up. No way were we gonna lose before he went off.

:lol:

Only one person to blame and that is Pardew. We've been shite all match.

Pardew's selection today was awful, the performance was insipid, but if you're telling me a) Debuchy isn't at fault and b) we looked like we'd lose with 11 men, then you're as stupid as your posts are shit.

This.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't get why he did it either tbh. He was having a decent game, he's in good form, there was no reason for him to be frustrated or anything. It was just out of nowhere for absolutely no reason during a time that he's been in very good form. Fucking bizarre but still idiotic nonetheless.

He was never anywhere near their player, never touched him and got both feet to the ball.

I understand why he got sent off but think it's shit because it wasn't even a foul and their player is still standing up on his feet as he was nowhere near the tackle.

Would love to have seen the reaction if that was Cattermole going in on Ben Arfa "well he got to the ball first, was just a bit silly" :lol:

Life jail minimum charge I guess.

It is not the first time Debuchy makes dangerous tackle.  Cowardice may be appropriate tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

He was never anywhere near their player, never touched him and got both feet to the ball.

I understand why he got sent off but think it's s*** because it wasn't even a foul and their player is still standing up on his feet as he was nowhere near the tackle.

It honestly doesn't matter whether he was a yard away from the player and got the ball. Absolutely everyone knows the rules. Going in two footed off the ground is an automatic red card. It's as clear as they come as well.

The rules are wrong

They're not.

The 'intent' rule is a load of shit. When the ball is won first, and cleanly it should not be a foul, regardless of the tackle.

Even if he had slid through, gotten ball first, and snapped the opponent's ankle?

As soon as I saw him leave the ground in the reverse superman pose I took a sharp intake of breath. Needless, reckless and stupid. He's lucky that the other player didn't even make a half arsed attempt at the ball (probably because he saw a frenchman attempting to break the sound barrier screaming towards him) or it could have been a leg breaker.

If that was done on one of our players there would be a lynch mob out in force, especially if it was Catts for me or Larsson that did it.

Guest bimpy474

The rules are wrong

They're not.

The 'intent' rule is a load of shit. When the ball is won first, and cleanly it should not be a foul, regardless of the tackle.

You really need to have a look at yourself and how you see football, because if you cant see what is wrong with that tackle football isn't for you.