Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest bimpy474

FA cup count against his ban?

Aye it does.

At least it'll serve some purpose then.

Yep, he'll be back for Norwich (a) i think, miss the cup, Man City (h) and West Ham (a)

As soon as he left the ground, he lost control of his body and it was anyone's guess as to what happened next. He got the ball, but he could just as easily have gone over it and then you're in a situation where the opposition player is lucky if he can walk away from the incident.

Too tempestuous by far. Is this his second or third red? Lost track.

He's the blood and thunder type. He'll pick up the odd red. This is his second. It's a shame both his reds have been some horrendously stupid tackles. He needs to be careful he doesn't pick up a reputation.

I used to think Tiote's reputation was a tad harsh. But he intentionally fouls opponents at least 3 times a game.

Too tempestuous by far. Is this his second or third red? Lost track.

He's the blood and thunder type. He'll pick up the odd red. This is his second. It's a shame both his reds have been some horrendously stupid tackles. He needs to be careful he doesn't pick up a reputation.

I used to think Tiote's reputation was a tad harsh. But he intentionally fouls opponents at least 3 times a game.

Tiote's yellow and red card count is ridiculous, but he still gets away with murder  :lol: loads of cynical fouls

Daft tackle but I still think he's brilliant. He's given us a right flank to speak of, for the first time since the Ronaldo was still thin (probably). Forgiven if he comes back and plays the same way as he lately :)

If this had been Simpson the level of fury would be epic, Debuchy has been rash in the past and yeah we can say years ago it would have been an applauded tackle. However its not years ago its the modern game and he as well as everyone else knows that is a straight red all day, he should just be counting his lucky stars he took the ball and non of the man.