Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest TruToon94

Glad he's going. The more instances of this bullshit that happens, the more likely it is that the standard fuckwit down the pub will actually realize they're being s*** on.

Another 15 years and they might consider not buying the 3rd kit once in a while.

Sadly General consensus from the Pardew fuckwits seem to be he was, "disloyal", "shit" and "Micah Richards is better, sign him up".  :facepalm:

Aye, as I say, give it a short 15 years and I'm sure they'll notice.

Either that or I'll finally be able to say I don't give the slightest shit about "NUFC", NUFC died 20 years ago.

At least we'll see Santon at RB now, I guess.

Imagine that n'all. A staunch persistence regarding his position as a LB. All of a sudden, 'maybe he was a RB all along!' :lol:

You say this as if he'll be a better player there or something. Got to be a good reason (or several) he prefers LB and was played there for Inter.

He was good... I liked him... But he wasn't great... "if" we reinvest we should be able to replace him without too much trouble if we trust Carr...

He was tbh and if he wasn't great then we haven't seen a great RB in 20 years.

We probably haven't... Beye being the closest and even his best years were behind him when he joined...

You say this as if he'll be a better player there or something. Got to be a good reason (or several) he prefers LB and was played there for Inter.

Just saying that we'll get to find out. As far as the team goes I don't think it would make a huge difference one way or another, we were shit with Debuchy and we'll continue to be shit with whoever it is playing instead of him.

He was good... I liked him... But he wasn't great... "if" we reinvest we should be able to replace him without too much trouble if we trust Carr...

He was tbh and if he wasn't great then we haven't seen a great RB in 20 years.

We probably haven't... Beye being the closest and even his best years were behind him when he joined...

I think Beye had more good games for us than Debuchy, he was fantastic for the majority of his time here.

Debuchy was decent and getting better though, he'll be brilliant at Arsenal.  :(

:anguish:

All the rumours, all the waiting, all the fucking time and hassle spent actually signing this lad - ultimately for an extra £3m. Nice. Nice one, chaps.

But if you count his wages and sign-on fee and agent's fee and image rights then we'll have lost on the deal. Sickens me the way we just lose money hand over fist like this.

Do I need a safety wink here? If so ;)

Guest bimpy474

Even though we know he's going we still wait for him to leave before we even attempt to sign a replacement. How fucking mental we still are.

Also it really looks like the board have swallowed Pardew's bullshit that it's the players that were at fault (they were a bit tbf) and not mainly him. He really does have some grade A shite to spin.

not a single person who is employed from the coaching staff to executive board level have a f***ing  clue what they are doing, basically.

In...............a...........fucking..............nutshell. :tickedoff:

Utter morons from owner to maanger to boardroom level. Clueless, morally bankrupt cretins.

Sickening sale for a pittance if it goes ahead.

One of the Taylors as rb.....ugh.

If the fee mentioned is correct, the club is being trashed - a RB of Debuchy's International pedigree should be worth 10m plus...

Yet another awful piece of business by the know-nowt-about-its running what used to be NUFC...