Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Good point, this does seem to becoming rather repetitive. Hopefully though with an actual discussion between player and manager, this might finally begin to move, one way or the other.

I cant actually think of a transfer saga in recent times that has frustrated me more than this one, I really don't think this will happen and I think he will stay at Lille in the end, and we'll probably plod on with Danny Simpson or bring in a left back and shift Santon to the right (which probably makes more sense anyway)

I cant actually think of a transfer saga in recent times that has frustrated me more than this one, I really don't think this will happen and I think he will stay at Lille in the end, and we'll probably plod on with Danny Simpson or bring in a left back and shift Santon to the right (which probably makes more sense anyway)

HBA killed me. :lol:

The Ben Arfa one was slightly different for me as we were fresh from promotion and it came across as a pleasent suprise that he came.

With this one their has been massive anticipation ever since Pardew has dropped that hint on the radio. It's building to the point that if we fail to get him it will be seen as a sizeable blow, given the sheer length of the pursuit.

The HBA transfer saga rates as one of the most frustrating, exciting, daft, bizarre threads ever to grace this forum.

If we'd been a 'big club' and Hatem had a bigger rep outside of France it would've been the stuff of dreams for Sky Sports News. Would've finally have Jim White a heart attack. Shame.

The HBA transfer saga rates as one of the most frustrating, exciting, daft, bizarre threads ever to grace this forum.

If we'd been a 'big club' and Hatem had a bigger rep outside of France it would've been the stuff of dreams for Sky Sports News. Would've finally have Jim White a heart attack. Shame.

:thup:

He was one of my favorite player before he came here to, i was just waiting for what club he would go to, Real, Barca, Manu. etc.

Then he was linked to us, i was just laughing at home, did not believe it for 5 sec.

Turned out to be a mental month after that  :lol: :lol:

Guest Jungle Barry

Ben Arfa thread was epic thread like. The pitching up at Newcastle airport and subsequent photographic evidence made things all the more surreal.

The Debuchy stuff is getting more than a bit frustrating now, SSN had him nigh on signed last Friday. Their reputation for accuracy, which admittedly has been sketchy for a while now, has taken a bit of a battering this summer.

The Ben Arfa one was slightly different for me as we were fresh from promotion and it came across as a pleasent suprise that he came.

Exactly, I remember being at the game where Routledge made his debut, when he warmed up and the Gallowgate applauded him, and feeling happy that his signing meant that after relegation we were an attractive option again, and players wanted to join us.

Six months later we signed Ben Arfa.

:smug:

Guest sicko2ndbest

@FT_Whistle: Lille manager Rudi Garcia has stated that right-back Mathieu Debuchy has no problems with him or the club. #losc #nufc #ligue1

Various sources