Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest neesy111

Basically the same article as appeared in the English press.

Think TalkSport are just publishing anything for web traffic and controversy, he's coming here.

As a % how confident are you?

Debuchy, adieu Inter Cabaye unveils its future

It is shortly agreement between Lille and Newcastle for the transfer of Mathieu Debuchy. The French full-back, which was also followed by Inter, will play in the Premier League following the footsteps of former companion to Lille Yohan Cabaye, spent last year more to Magpies. The same confess Cabaye the intentions of his friend: "Mathieu has taken a hard choice to leave Lille, but has now decided. Now I hope that Newcastle closes quickly with your purchase. I talked with him two days ago and I said he is eager to join us. I'm waiting here, because it is a great friend and can become a very important player for our team, "the words of the midfielder.

Despite these statements, the French press insists that Newcastle has pulled back and the back there is only Inter. But considering the confessions of Cabaye, which shows the will of the individual concerned, and the fact that Inter now transpires unwillingness to invest 7 million of Debuchy, publications across the Alps lose consistency and reliability.

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=87616

Always a shame when publications across the alps lose consistency and reliability.  Thats why Hannibal sent the elephants.  True story.  He didn't fry their livers though.

Debuchy, adieu Inter Cabaye unveils its future

It is shortly agreement between Lille and Newcastle for the transfer of Mathieu Debuchy. The French full-back, which was also followed by Inter, will play in the Premier League following the footsteps of former companion to Lille Yohan Cabaye, spent last year more to Magpies. The same confess Cabaye the intentions of his friend: "Mathieu has taken a hard choice to leave Lille, but has now decided. Now I hope that Newcastle closes quickly with your purchase. I talked with him two days ago and I said he is eager to join us. I'm waiting here, because it is a great friend and can become a very important player for our team, "the words of the midfielder.

Despite these statements, the French press insists that Newcastle has pulled back and the back there is only Inter. But considering the confessions of Cabaye, which shows the will of the individual concerned, and the fact that Inter now transpires unwillingness to invest 7 million of Debuchy, publications across the Alps lose consistency and reliability.

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=87616

Always a shame when publications across the alps lose consistency and reliability.  Thats why Hannibal sent the elephants.  True story.  He didn't fry their livers though.

Very few of his elephants survived the journey.

Absolutely confident in this deal, just the kind of player we're constantly looking out for, fast, technical and confident on the ball, add to this his desire to join our club and I can't understand how this wouldn't happen. However I do think the season could be well under way before we see him holding a shirt up on the official site, Lille are dragging their feet for as long as possible, probably trying to squeeze as much money out of us as they can, but we know how our board like to play hard ball! It's in no ones best interest for them to keep him, why would they want a player who doesn't want to stay, under-performing and shot of moral?

Knowing Ashley he will agree the fee with Debuchy and Lille but not agree to pay for the cost of a medical.

I'll pay for the bloody medical

And your expecting a call from Ashley in 3..2..1 (reverse charges of course).

Knowing Ashley he will agree the fee with Debuchy and Lille but not agree to pay for the cost of a medical.

I sent him my number for 0800reverse, expecting the call later today

Whatever you do don't give him your card details man, unless you can pay off that £7m overdraft.

Whatever you do don't give him your card details man, unless you can pay off that £7m overdraft.

Seriously?? Because he sent me an email about some south african business type that wanted to bring 10m into the country but couldn't because of some loophole so he wanted to use my bank account to get the money in the country and I get to keep 10% or something like that?

Guest sicko2ndbest

What page do we reckon then.

Official confirmation I reckon around the 200 mark if the timescale is correct

Seriously?? Because he sent me an email about some south african business type that wanted to bring 10m into the country but couldn't because of some loophole so he wanted to use my bank account to get the money in the country and I get to keep 10% or something like that?

Sounds like a deal that.  :)