Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

It's by no means confirmed, but if they are prepared to go that far they must be getting strong indications that the deal is nearly done. Not too long now.

This.

People are so paranoid. :lol:

It's by no means confirmed, but if they are prepared to go that far they must be getting strong indications that the deal is nearly done. Not too long now.

This.

Me'h just used to being disappointed that’s all.

This.

By what/whom?

Guest elbee909

This.

By what/whom?

By life.  By LIFE.

I'm sceptical too, especially as Starforth is saying that work is ongoing on agreeing a fee

Still says that we're hoping to wrap it up in the next 48hrs though. Clearly the same info, I bet Ryder has just taken a flyer.

I'm sceptical too, especially as Starforth is saying that work is ongoing on agreeing a fee

Still says that we're hoping to wrap it up in the next 48hrs though. Clearly the same info, I bet Ryder has just taken a flyer.

Think so too.

Cue this come Wednesday if he signs: "Reported on Debuchy deal on Monday. #nufc were always confident".

This.

By what/whom?

By life.  By LIFE.

Exactly.

:)