Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest sicko2ndbest

"Which page do you reckon he'll sign on, lads" would definitely be near the top of the list in an N-O drinking game.

It's standard procedure....

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

What a signing he would be, I have watched him play in france now for 2 years and can tell how he is. The man is a machine, some Lille fans give him the nickname 'The Terminator' because he never gives in and just keeps running back and forward between defence and attack, unreal stamina, he is even fitter than Cabaye  :yikes:. He also has a good bit of strength about him too and watch out for his positioning at set plays, very clever sometimes. My only real critism would be that, at times, his passing can be a bit sloppy. I will be delighted if/when this transfer happens.

What a signing he would be, I have watched him play in france now for 2 years and can tell how he is. The man is a machine, some Lille fans give him the nickname 'The Terminator' because he never gives in and just keeps running back and forward between defence and attack, unreal stamina, he is even fitter than Cabaye  :yikes:. He also has a good bit of strength about him too and watch out for his positioning at set plays, very clever sometimes. My only real critism would be that, at times, his passing can be a bit sloppy. I will be delighted if/when this transfer happens.

Danny Simpsons replacement  :scared:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Danny Simpsons replacement  :scared:

haha don't worry, I just pointing out the one dodgy thing I have noticed about him that's all. I can assure you though he is better than simpson.

i'll compare him to simpson

- First he is a lot better going forward than simpson

- He is also better defensively than simpson

- He is also fitter

- He is also better at linking up with other players

- I could go on, but tbh one thing I feel is that when it comes to strength and how they both respond to danger I can't see much difference so don't expect a big difference there.

This is a signing of genuine quality if it comes off, can't wait.

Watershed moment imo. Something shit might happen before September, but if this goes through, as it stands we'll have a really really good starting 11 for the first time in ages.

Have to agree - it will be the final 'weak link' in the best XI filled, which I see as:

Krul, Debuchy, Taylor, Colo, Santon, Jonas, Cabaye, Tiote, HBA, Ba, Cisse.

If we can get them all on the pitch together regularly, we'll be laughing.

Have to agree - it will be the final 'weak link' in the best XI filled, which I see as:

Spot on with the strongest 11 there... They had better fkn pull this off.

That is a lush XI, it really is, this transfer MUST happen.