Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

If true, we're going down next season. At least we'll keep him for another 6 months though!

Going down because we're missing our best RB? No, no, no, no, no.

Best or 2nd best player that actually plays still mind, which says more about the joke of a squad than anything else.

Guessing it can't be a fractured tibia then :lol:

Feckin' Ryder.

He's so unbelievably shit at what he does. :lol:

Watching TV and then making news stories out of it is notoriously difficult when your favourite flavour ice-cream is windows tbf.

Guessing it can't be a fractured tibia then :lol:

Feckin' Ryder.

He's so unbelievably s*** at what he does. :lol:

Watching TV and then making news stories out of it is notoriously difficult when your favourite flavour ice-cream is windows tbf.

:lol:

He's so small time and defensive like. It's no wonder he struggles to put the boot in to Pardew, it must be like looking in to a mirror that adds hair and takes off weight.

• 2 weeks later...

Mathieu Debuchy ‏@MatDebuchy 9m

Good win tonight !! #Teamdebuch#toonarmy

Gonna hurt when this guy leaves

Not for me it's not. As soon as Pards got the green light to carry on next season I gave up on us holding onto any of our genuinely decent players. I don't begrudge any of them leaving if they get the chance.

Mathieu Debuchy ‏@MatDebuchy 9m

Good win tonight !! #Teamdebuch#toonarmy

Gonna hurt when this guy leaves

Can we please end this 'gonna hurt' bullshit? We all should be completely used to the fact our best players inevitably get sold by now.

Think he does that with every tweet.

Tonight just proved what a class A dickhead Pardew is if it didn't need to be proven already, there was a time when i thought how good the team could have been under a good manager.

France's performance reaffirmed that, now i don't care though they will never be good under this moron and they'll probably all leave before he does and hell most already have.

It was a nice dream once though...

Guest chopey

I bet Ashley and his bum boys are ecstatic with how much our frenchies values have increased during this world cup

Simply couldn't care less. Good player and we will make money off him just wish he'd have some balls and chuck in a transfer request instead of whoring himself in the media.