Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest BooBoo

Im not part of the anti-Ryder group (fwiw I think chief NUFC reporter for the Chronicle is a pretty tough job) but it sounds like he's made a right balls up here. No way will Debuchy be flying into Woolsington Airport tomorrow.

Im not part of the anti-Ryder group (fwiw I think chief NUFC reporter for the Chronicle is a pretty tough job) but it sounds like he's made a right balls up here. No way will Debuchy be flying into Woolsington Airport tomorrow.

He shouldn't even be a journo.

Guest BooBoo

Bored, couldn't give a fuck if we do or don't sign him now. Brett Emerton all over again.

Pretty much the same here now. Bored shiteless.

Bored, couldn't give a f*** if we do or don't sign him now. Brett Emerton all over again.

Has he become a worse player in the time we've spent trying to sign him like?..

Pretty much lol, i really cant understand that mentality. I'd rather wait until 11:59 August 31st than not sign him at all.

I tweeted Ryder saying he must see why people are pissed after his article about him thinking a fee and personal terms were agreed and said he was clueless which was maybe a bit harsh.

He tweeted back saying..... I was clueless  :lol:

:lol:

Tbh i've just accepted that he's joining. The only thing that's irritated me is that he's not been a part of the pre-season tours.

I'll be outraged if we do end up missing out, like. It'd be such a fucking cock-up.

He did tell us a fee had been agreed.  :huff:

If you re-read that exact statement you will understand that's not what he meant though. Said something like wages and fee agreed at Debuchy's end, by which he probably meant signing on fee.

It is what he meant. He's claiming a fee was agreed and now they've moved the goalposts. :lol:

Ashley Perry ‏@ash_perry2579

@lee_ryder peddling backwards faster than a politician! I think i'll make this the last one! Looking forward to the updates on the 'delay'

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

@ash_perry2579 See you later then you mug.

:spit:

Ashley Perry ‏@ash_perry2579

@lee_ryder peddling backwards faster than a politician! I think i'll make this the last one! Looking forward to the updates on the 'delay'

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

@ash_perry2579 See you later then you mug.

:spit:

:lol: :lol: :lol: So funny.

Guest bimpy474

Neil Baker ‏@NeilBaker88

lee_ryder don't try and patronise me you idiot

Lee Ryder Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

@NeilBaker88 It's try to, not try and...

Isn't he lovable ;D