Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro

France RB Debuchy says he wants move abroad and 'likes style' of EPL. Told me this week he's been talking to ex-Lille pal Cabaye about #NUFC

Btw, we need the twitter bullshit thread back.

Please Happen Please !

Jinxed it now. :knuppel2:

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro

France RB Debuchy says he wants move abroad and 'likes style' of EPL. Told me this week he's been talking to ex-Lille pal Cabaye about #NUFC

Please Happen Please !

What you talking about? i posted nothing  :whistle:

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro

Please Happen Please !

What you talking about? i posted nothing  :whistle:

:tobey:

Bruno Constant ‏@Bruno_Constant

Debuchy said he likes "english football style" but haven't spoken yet with Lille about his future. After Cabaye success Newcastle interested

6:54 PM - 28 May 12

"I'd like, why not go abroad" next season: the right side of Lille and the team of France Mathieu Debuchy, invited to the press after the Blues' victory against Iceland (3-2), confessed his desires elsewhere, even marking his preference for the English Premiership. "Other (Championships) I like too much, but I like the English style. But I do not know any more, I have not discussed this with my club. For now, I'm preparing for the Euro and I let my agent handle all that. If I stay at Lille, I'll be happy too. "

If that purple nosed fucker in Manchester swipes him I'll be beyond anger. Hopefully the Cabaye effect will see us through.

Fergie will sign Cabaye and use the Cabaye effect for his own ends :yao:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2151833/Newcastle-keen-Mathieu-Debuchy.html

Newcastle scouts watched France right back Mathieu Debuchy on Sunday as he scored in a 3-2 win over Iceland.

Alan Pardew is keen but Debuchy is valued at £8million by Lille.

Pardew also likes Crystal Palace right back Nathaniel Clyne. A tribunal could rule he is worth £5m.

I know this says nothing but, hey, it's been quiet lately. And I really, really, really want us to sign him!

Guest magpie99

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2151833/Newcastle-keen-Mathieu-Debuchy.html

Newcastle scouts watched France right back Mathieu Debuchy on Sunday as he scored in a 3-2 win over Iceland.

Pardew also likes Crystal Palace right back Nathaniel Clyne. A tribunal could rule he is worth £5m.

I know this says nothing but, hey, it's been quiet lately. And I really, really, really want us to sign him!

Forget him, boys, especially if MU are in for him although I think that rumour is false. Why would they be in for him when they have Rafael, Jones and Smalling all capable of playing RB? They are more likely to sign Baones for the LB role.

Ahley wont shell out 8 million quid on a full back especially as Dedbuchy will be 27. No sell on profit in that. He is more likely to go for Clyne from Palace or Rosales from Twente who are both younger and cheaper options.

Forget him, boys, especially if MU are in for him although I think that rumour is false. Why would they be in for him when they have Rafael, Jones and Smalling all capable of playing RB? They are more likely to sign Baones for the LB role.

Ahley wont shell out 8 million quid on a full back especially as Dedbuchy will be 27. No sell on profit in that.

If France goes far in the tournament and Deubuchy plays as well, even 8 mill won't be enough. That injury on Sagna really fucked  up our chances. I don't think the age will be a problem if MA gets a player with the right attitudes and who will significantly strengthen the team.  He made an exception for Cisse and I really think he'll make an exception for Deubuchy if the price is right. Yo knows him, he'll have no problem settling in and he takes care of himself health wise. If we sign Deubuchy for £6 mill, MA knows that we've nailed down the right back for 5 seasons and maybe even longer if he avoids any serious injuries.  That's deffo worth the loss of resale value.