Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest bimpy474

Why can't he be like that every game.

He seems to play better when the team does. Some players are like that i guess.

Credit where it's due i thought he was MOTM today.

As said above he's had a couple of shockers but to write a french international off so quickly is mental. A kid i know is getting a banning order if found guilty of calling him a useless french cunt.

Credit where it's due i thought he was MOTM today.

As said above he's had a couple of shockers but to write a french international off so quickly is mental. A kid i know is getting a banning order if found guilty of calling him a useless french c***.

:lol:

I'm his biggest critic and yesterdays performance doesn't exactly mean he's now Cafu but that was the best I've seen him play since he joined. Hopefully it's a turning point for him.

Probably not a coincidence that he looks a lot better with Gouffran grafting his nads off in front of him - really starting to look a proper fullback.

Think it had more to do with the fact every time Liverpool's wingers or wing-backs were coming forward he was always in position because he wasn't bombarding forward at every opportunity but instead picking his moments so he wasn't constantly out of position.

Same with Santon really.... i hope they stick to being like this, with players like Remy, Ben Arfa etc etc we don't really need our fullbacks bombing on so much especially as recklessly as they are to the detriment of the team.

Good game, bad game, whatever, but Debuchy is quite obviously a very talented full back.

A player having some teething problems after moving to a new country and adapting to a very different league is of course a different argument.

Anyway he was very good on Saturday.

Guest neesy111

They are so close its great to see but I'm not sure Debuchy could cope in a team without Yo.

He'd need to man the fuck up sharpish then, he's not 8! :lol:

Honestly, I'd feel embarrassed for him if that's true.  :lol: